Extreme obesity

Men - is fat burying you below the waist? what do you do and how do you feel about it?

I am actually looking forward to it again, when I was at my biggest (439) it was covered pretty well and reaching down there was hard which turned me on even more, I lost about 200 lbs over the last 5 years and its not as buried as it was. It turns me on to get that big so I am working on getting huge again
2 years

Men - is fat burying you below the waist? what do you do and how do you feel about it?

I dream of having β€œit” buried and useless.
2 years

Woowww, this is such a hot thread 😳πŸ₯΅ thank you fellas, I'll be in my bunk...
2 years

slopfatjim:
u just learn to deal with it, my belly is way to low, heavy and wobbles like crazy, nothing but going under the knife will get rid of it, so and the end of the day - u learn to deal with it as best u can, like a self grown chastity

Exactly. Eventually, acceptance sets in and you already know that you're jot going to go through the hassle to lose it so you eventually come to find out what new rolls you can add to the equation 🐽🐽🐽🐽
2 years

Where there's a will, there's a way. smiley Words to live by.
2 years
123   loading