General

How did you balance feederism in a relationship while keeping everyone healthy at the same time?

Hi in the future when I am in a long-term relationship I would like to incorporate feederism. I cannot see myself with anyone long-term who is not chubby. I am also a huge advocate for health as feel as though these two things will come at odds with each other. Has anyone been able to find a balance this fetish and still have their partner exercise and eat well?
3 years

How did you balance feederism in a relationship while keeping everyone healthy at the same time?

Zelda64:
Hi in the future when I am in a long-term relationship I would like to incorporate feederism. I cannot see myself with anyone long-term who is not chubby. I am also a huge advocate for health as feel as though these two things will come at odds with each other. Has anyone been able to find a balance this fetish and still have their partner exercise and eat well?

qtpie8124:
Definitely following this thread I really wish there were more posts and information about the reality of these kinks!

To bad nobody has responded yet haha
3 years

Exercise together.
As much as visceral vs subcutaneous fat is talked about around here, one thing that is not discussed as much is the fact that regular moderate exercise mitigates most of the negative impacts of obesity.
Exercise also stimulates the appetite and, if you are fat enough, produces jiggling.
My wife is a runner, and will slap my butt when she laps me as she zips past me while I am walking on the same running trail.
Also, save the heavy cream and wanton junk food binges for planned growth spurts or busting through plateaus, and even if you are drinking soda for the calories, please still drink plenty of water too.
3 years

JayDee303:
Exercise together.
As much as visceral vs subcutaneous fat is talked about around here, one thing that is not discussed as much is the fact that regular moderate exercise mitigates most of the negative impacts of obesity.
Exercise also stimulates the appetite and, if you are fat enough, produces jiggling.
My wife is a runner, and will slap my butt when she laps me as she zips past me while I am walking on the same running trail.
Also, save the heavy cream and wanton junk food binges for planned growth spurts or busting through plateaus, and even if you are drinking soda for the calories, please still drink plenty of water too.

Have you guys been able to both remain healthy?
3 years

The fear most of us have about fat is unearned. Fat bodies are not unhealthy because fat is unhealthy, but because fat bodies are stigmatized. Weight cycling (also called “yo yo dieting”) is very hard on the body and can cause issues down the road, doctors are biased and don’t provide care to fat people, the stress of being fat in a world that is so abusive towards fat bodies causes damage, but being fat isn’t the problem we’re taught it is. I would recommend looking into the fat acceptance movement. Books like The Body is Not an Apology, Anti-Diet, and What We Don’t Talk about When We Talk about Fat come to mind. I would also recommend the podcasts Maintenance Phase and Food Psych to get more information about fat acceptance and fat health. Basically, if you’re worried about being fat AND healthy, it’s as simple as eating vegetables some times and finding exercises you enjoy. Unless you’re someone with a very fast metabolism, it’s generally very easy to be fat and healthy - you just have to be a real advocate for yourself when it comes to doctors because they will reduce any problem to weight because they’ve been trained to do that, despite the fact the science does not indicate causation, only correlation. For me, my partner is fat and I am fat and it’s great and it’s beautiful and easy. We eat the foods when we want, sometimes it’s ice cream but sometimes it’s some nutritious vegetable dish, and we exercise when it feels good. The reality of being fat and healthy feels difficult because we’re taught it’s impossible, but it’s not. As long as we’re ready to advocate for ourselves and care for our bodies in a way that doesn’t equate fat with health, we’ll be fine.
3 years

Ploppp:
The fear most of us have about fat is unearned. Fat bodies are not unhealthy because fat is unhealthy, but because fat bodies are stigmatized. Weight cycling (also called “yo yo dieting”) is very hard on the body and can cause issues down the road, doctors are biased and don’t provide care to fat people, the stress of being fat in a world that is so abusive towards fat bodies causes damage, but being fat isn’t the problem we’re taught it is.

becomingoverweight:
Ehhh... no. The science on adipose tissue clearly shows that having an excess of visceral fat causes metabolic syndrome on its own, no other external factors required.

what exactly does that mean
3 years

Ploppp:
The fear most of us have about fat is unearned. Fat bodies are not unhealthy because fat is unhealthy, but because fat bodies are stigmatized. Weight cycling (also called “yo yo dieting”) is very hard on the body and can cause issues down the road, doctors are biased and don’t provide care to fat people, the stress of being fat in a world that is so abusive towards fat bodies causes damage, but being fat isn’t the problem we’re taught it is.

becomingoverweight:
Ehhh... no. The science on adipose tissue clearly shows that having an excess of visceral fat causes metabolic syndrome on its own, no other external factors required.

Zelda64:

In essence, excess fat around the organs affects their functionality. One strong example is the effect of fat surrounding the pancreas on the organs functionality. There's a lot.of good endocrine studies out there in the lancet or nrendo.

It's one of the reasons why many feeders on here are quite keen to emphasize that soft jiggly fat = good, hard ball belly = potentially dangerous.
3 years

Ploppp:

becomingoverweight:

Zelda64:

LondonFA:
In essence, excess fat around the organs affects their functionality. One strong example is the effect of fat surrounding the pancreas on the organs functionality. There's a lot.of good endocrine studies out there in the lancet or nrendo.

It's one of the reasons why many feeders on here are quite keen to emphasize that soft jiggly fat = good, hard ball belly = potentially dangerous.

But visceral fat impacts thin people in addition to fat people? So to me that point doesn’t really reflect fat health, because when I’m talking about fat health, it’s about the health of fat people. I hear your point and am not interested in having a debate, but if you’re curious to learn more about fat health from the angle I’m coming from, I would really recommend the podcast Food Psych. She’s an anti-diet certified dietician and can break down these concepts. I actually mentioned a lot of sources you can explore if you’re interested! I know health is a big concern for anyone and it’s important we do whatever we can to be advocates for our health as well as great caretakers for ourselves and the people who depend on us.

Edit: wait maybe I’m thinking of a different post. Here are some sources: “The body is not an apology”, “what we don’t talk about when we talk about fat”, “anti-diet” are all great books on fat activism and health. I also listen to the podcasts Food Psych and Maintenance Phase which are also great
3 years

Ploppp:

becomingoverweight:

Zelda64:

LondonFA:

Ploppp:
But visceral fat impacts thin people in addition to fat people? So to me that point doesn’t really reflect fat health, because when I’m talking about fat health, it’s about the health of fat people. I hear your point and am not interested in having a debate, but if you’re curious to learn more about fat health from the angle I’m coming from, I would really recommend the podcast Food Psych. She’s an anti-diet certified dietician and can break down these concepts. I actually mentioned a lot of sources you can explore if you’re interested! I know health is a big concern for anyone and it’s important we do whatever we can to be advocates for our health as well as great caretakers for ourselves and the people who depend on us.

Edit: wait maybe I’m thinking of a different post. Here are some sources: “The body is not an apology”, “what we don’t talk about when we talk about fat”, “anti-diet” are all great books on fat activism and health. I also listen to the podcasts Food Psych and Maintenance Phase which are also great

I'm guessing we're talking about the same thing here.

In essence, most correlative diseases with obesity that aren't musculoskeletal are more correlative with high visceral fat. Higher visceral fats on MRI in lower BMI patients, if dietary, are usually related to sugars and alcohol [They can of course be related to other underlying issue including endocrine disorders]. In higher BMI patients, what the data shows is that those more prone to the set of diseases referred to as metabolic syndrome, are often related to excess consumption of drivers of visceral fat storage. Again this can be from the excess calories intake being from simple sugars, alcohol, or in some niche sports people from doping with insulin (which is what caused the deaths of at least 4 high ranking under 60s sumo recently).

In essence, yes, visceral fat is present in all people, and diseases related to it can occur in lower BMI patients, but, to the point of this thread, are more correlative with higher BMI patients as modern diets often drive the laying down of fat stores that are both visceral and subcutaneous. As a result it is important to look at this when taking on a gaining lifestyle.

Yes, you can be reasonably healthy at a high adipose+high BMI, but you must consider where the weight is to assess you risk of disease.

It is not helpful to simply say that lower BMI people are less equally prone to visceral fat related diseases as, "excess" visceral fat shows up far more frequently in higher BMI people ergo: feedees/gainers/BBWs/BHMs etc etc are more prone to diseases related to higher visceral fat. It's important as if you want to be big beautiful and as healthy as possible (and that is a choice to the limits of your personal possible max, many of us have underlying traits/health conditions), you need to consider your diet and how you gain and what signs to look for that might indicate your gain may cause issues in the future that you should prepare for.
3 years

I think fat bodies are stigmatized and seen as "unhealthy" when there are so many variables such as genetics, health issues, medications, and overall just how fat is stored.

Fat does not equal unhealthy, I have a fitbit and add anyone to see my activity. I own a treadmill and am VERY highly active. A lot of my fat is stored differently, thus the B Belly. My fat is stored ON TOP of the muscle when usually fat is stored under it. Fat is stored in 3 ways usually (And I am not a trainer, i just was friends with one for a long time so i cannot tell you the specific names but a google search can) .

You can be healthy and maintain health and still be obese. You can eat healthy and still be obese. In fact I was and know many very overweight vegetarians and at my previous biggest before now was when i was vegetarian. Most sweets do not have meat Haha.

I didn't bother to read all the comments but i did see many saying similar as i am, that health and fat are not on the same wavelength and that you can be both or you can be neither. Just maintain a healthy lifestyle, an active lifestyle, and you can work on weight gain if you wish.
3 years
12   loading