Fattening others

Is my new girlfriend into feederism?

SKR0MPN0MP3R:
Let your hands say the words. Worship her belly and show her how much you like it with your touch. Sometimes words are not needed

This.

If she's confident enough to let you sleep with her, show how much you enjoy her. Compliment outfits that show her softness more than ones you don't like. Be covertly honest, subtle natural hints about how you like her so she relaxes in to her body but doesn't feel forced to think about it.
3 years

Is my new girlfriend into feederism?

Arkm:
thanks a lot for the repliessmiley I allready worship her body, give her compliments abour her body to feel comfortable with it. I try to show her that i like the outfits that are thight and show some curves. We sleep together and i "play" with her chub..i am quite sure that she enjoys it when i grap and feel her hips or belly (most is on her hips).
So should i continue with that, suptle and with natural hints and wait what will happen or should i try to be more open about it and give more direct hints?
(We are together for 1 month now)

A month might be a bit early. If you want to start a conversation, try a neural in, like have a lizzo video on or be looking at some nice underwear for her as a gift but on a larger model. See if it starts the conversation.

Every relationship is different so one has to judge her signs as to when it is right.Have you cooked. for her yet? It's a good way of judging her relationship with food and her body if you present a large meal.you have prepared and not ordered for her at a restaurant.
3 years