General

Nonfeeder fat appreciators

jzero:
I'm curious about how many of us regard fat as a sexual turn-on but are not particularly turned on by feeding. Obviously we're a minority [this site is, after all, called "Fantasy Feeder"], but I still would like to think we have a place here.

I have been an admirer of big people, fat people, for as long as I can remember. Only recently thru my current boyfriend did I learn about feeding. I just always knew I was a "chubby chaser," as a few of my friends referred to my preference.

Having been exposed to FF now, and reading the forum, interacting in the chat room, and reading stories, I am starting to appreciate the feeding aspect and the attraction to someone gaining weight. But it's not the main thing, for me.
3 years

Yes, im turned on when I notice my partner gaining or even a bloat.
But Ive been wondering it too as to why im not turned on by watching them eat, I dont wanna feed them anything and im not particularly interested on the eating factor. The after math is the best.

Then again... When it comes to me eating I do have this slight tingle whenever I eat so called "unhealthy" stuff. It usually leads me to eating too much. But the food itself aint it, its just the thought behind it.

For example if I stuff myself early and im dead tired I cant even think abt it and when I cant think and fantasize I dont enjoy it either+I cant stuff that much. 🤔
3 years

Nonfeeder fat appreciator describes me pretty well, except that I am not attracted to adipose tissue per se, or men, trans, etc. - mainly soft women.
2 years

I am undeniably a feeder and have been as long as I can remember. It is so woven into my love of fat that I have no sense what fat appreciation is without feeding in some form.

I suppose this is similar to an alcoholic who doesn't get the concept of "having a social drink" as it is not worth it to sip on a drink when you want to get pounded through hard pulls on a jug and that might be dangerous and socially unacceptable, so you do it in private.
2 years

I adore fat women and particularly fat women who want to get fatter. I get turned on by fat women eating (but not average or slim women eating, though I can be attracted to women of all sizes). I love being with a woman who has massive appetites who might be considered gluttonous by society. I don’t consider myself a feeder but get aroused by the act of feeding a fat woman. If a woman I am with wants to gain that’s great but if she wants to lose weight for health reasons that’s great too.
2 years