Gaining

Gaining as much weight in one week as possible

I have been in the community for 7 years, and have gradually gained 30-40 lbs by doing increasingly bigger and more frequent stuffings .

I was thinking of consciously going for gaining, including stuffings, but also more tried and true techniques like shakes, etc.. Would anyone have any suggestions as to how to optimize my early gains?
3 years

It doesn't really matter!! I feel like over the years, stuffing has made a tiny pot belly as well as a little bit of butt gains/thigh, but if maybe blood clotting etc were a future concern, then subcutaneous might be the way to go..? I feel like the main gain thus far has been in the belly which I'm okay with. Subcutaneous could be interesting for a change but I'm all for any approach focusing on optimization of gain
3 years

I think trying to gain as much as possible in one week, would be kind of fun. If I were in a different situation, I would definitely try it.
I have binged to three thousand calories in one meal and I did gain some weight, but I wasn't able to keep all of it.
3 years