Gaining

Curious but worried

Hey everyone, I just had a question and I was wondering if one of you might have an answer. So recently I put on just a little bit of belly weight, and I found myself feeling two emotions. On one hand, it’s extremely hot, and on the other hand, I’m terrified and ashamed of it, despite the fact that it isn’t even noticeable. Has anyone else experienced this and do you have any advice for a guy like me?
3 years

Curious but worried

This isn't something you want to do if you are not sure.
This site is sometimes like peer pressure so keep that in mind.
3 years

Curious but worried

Ditzy:
This isn't something you want to do if you are not sure.
This site is sometimes like peer pressure so keep that in mind.

Totally agree. Ruminate on it. Theres no right time to decide, but there is certainly a wrong time to start.
Imagine it, do test gains (really small just to see how you feel)

Some people like to gain and be big, some people like to fantasize about it and go no further, some people don't like it at all.

If you're new to the idea, imagine it out for a while. Look at bigger bodies, "meditate" on the idea of gaining and being bigger. Talk to bigger people.

It's not a necessary life choice but a point of preference. Your mind will let you know when its good and ready.

Small, inquisitive steps.
3 years

Curious but worried

Like everyone else is saying, think about it. Hold this weight for a while. If you’re still not sure, gain another 5-10 lbs and hold. Five to 10 lbs should be easy enough to lose if you decide gaining and getting fat is not for you.

Keep in mind that wavering is very common. You may find that when you’re sexually aroused the desire to gain is stronger. For some reason it’s a turn-on. After climaxing the desire to gain often goes away.

For many people, however, and especially for me, the desire to gain and get fatter is just as strong after I orgasm. But I t took a while to get to this point.

I’m at a point that when I look in a mirror, especially dressed and if my clothes are loose, I say to myself “damn, I need to gain weight”. But it took a lot of wavering to get here, and it’s not for everyone. Just don’t beat yourself up.
3 years

Curious but worried

heystoopid12:
Hey everyone, I just had a question and I was wondering if one of you might have an answer. So recently I put on just a little bit of belly weight, and I found myself feeling two emotions. On one hand, it’s extremely hot, and on the other hand, I’m terrified and ashamed of it, despite the fact that it isn’t even noticeable. Has anyone else experienced this and do you have any advice for a guy like me?

I experienced all of this when I was younger. I would yo-yo between 190 lbs and 210 lbs all the time. I would enjoy the gain but then I would end up working it all off. The longest stretch being between 2009-2014 I kept my weight at 180 before starting to gain my way to the weight I am today. It took a long time for me to be comfortable with the idea of being not just slightly overweight, but now very fat. So if the time isn't right now, don't force it. The right time for you might be in the future.
3 years