Stuffing

Stuffing recommendations

Eat hamburgers, french fries and any pork products such as lard, pork chops, bacon etc. eat that for two months in a row and you will see the results.
3 years

Stuffing recommendations

Cheapest and easiest way would be making a cake mix gainer shake every night before bed. It's cake mix, ice cream, milk and anything you'd like to add such as chocolate syrup or fruits. It's a great way to add thousands of calories!

Also drinking heavy cream through out the day will also add tons of pounds
2 years

Stuffing recommendations

My favourite way to gain is just by eating the things I already love eating but finding ways to add more calories to them. You’re more likely to want to keep eating if you’re eating stuff you enjoy! I do things like adding cream and peanut butter to my usual shakes, adding spray cream to desserts, using cream wherever I can (wow, guess I really like cream!), adding extra cheese to pizza, cooking with butter, and choosing the brand of a product that has the most calories. You can easily pack a LOT of calories into shakes and smoothies. Also if I have cream in the fridge, I can never resist having a few sips every time I open the fridge lol. Good luck!
2 years