Fat experiences

What made you decide to get fat?

Started a looooong while back for me. Some of it came out of curiosity, some of it came out of spite, and some out of pleasure (obviously).

I have an odd belly. I'm (still) not very fat, and it's clear when I'm wearing clothes, but not so much when they're off. So as not to completely give myself away, I have a distended stomach due to disability at birth, and so it's disporportionally bigger than just about everything else. I also am known for a large appetite. So, you'd put these two things together and think, well, I'm probably well on my way to immobility.

The catch here is that even in my 20s, my metabolism has worked like a racecar.

I've also been remarked numerous times for how thin I tend to be, even when it's not quite as much as people think. So in order to have some kind of decent body mass, I decided to go this route. I can't exactly remember when I first wanted to gain, but it was early enough. I look at the body I have, and wonder just how big I can get. I also wonder, if the ratio I have already in my body would stay the same, or if everything else would shift around. It's a fun journey in that way.
2 years

Even when I was a kid I loved feeling fat, at 8 years old I weighed 10+ stone. After that I just ate as much as I could, all the time, I did lose some weight, but gained it back. I love the sight of food, its a massive turn on. I'd eat out all day.
2 years

In my case, I wanted to get fat since childhood, I was very small and did not like my look. Very skinny with nothing but bones. Over the years I became a little chubbier and liked the way it looked and feels and just decided to try to boost the process with overeating, and just increased my meals in order to maintain the new weight and increase it. Now, I intentionally gaining weight in hope to become obese finally.
2 years

I have not completely but I never worked off my holiday weight from last year and I'm just sort of letting myself pig out for December and see how what happens
2 years

I have not completely but I never worked off my holiday weight from last year and I'm just sort of letting myself pig out for December and see how what happens
2 years

2 years

Actually didn’t mean for it to happen. Went to college and started indulging more and working out less then eventually just stopped working out all together. Kept eating and partying late night food runs and next thing I know I’m 300 plus pounds
2 years

The first time I gained was a pay back for my husband cheating on me with a very fat girl.
I couldn't be fat according to him it would look bad for him to have a fat wife.
I was so pissed I stopped caring about how I dressed or looked stopped taking care of my skin and hair.
Looked really bad for about 2 years.
Gained 60 lbs the first year and added 20 lbs the following year.
We split up and divorced and I lost the weight well most of it.
Two years went by and I missed having a belly so I asked my BF at the time if he would mind me gaining weight.
He said if it makes you happy then go ahead.
2 years

Been mostly in shape my entire life and finally decided to just let loose and see how far (or in this case big) I could get. I’m up to 239lbs from my starting weight of 195lbs. It’s hard to identify a sole reason as to why I just started purposely gaining weight…I just love at how big I am now and want to just keep going until I hit 300lbs!
2 years

Ditzy:
The first time I gained was a pay back for my husband cheating on me with a very fat girl.
I couldn't be fat according to him it would look bad for him to have a fat wife.
I was so pissed I stopped caring about how I dressed or looked stopped taking care of my skin and hair.
Looked really bad for about 2 years.
Gained 60 lbs the first year and added 20 lbs the following year.
We split up and divorced and I lost the weight well most of it.
Two years went by and I missed having a belly so I asked my BF at the time if he would mind me gaining weight.
He said if it makes you happy then go ahead.

Aw, ❤️ Happy you found a guy who loves you at whatever weight!
2 years
1234   loading