Fat experiences

What made you decide to get fat?

there came a time in my life when I stopped caring about what other people said, I got excited about getting fat, and it was only when I started living alone that I was able to live my dream.
2 years

What made you decide to get fat?

I had been a fat kid in grammar school and high school, except senior year. Thru my 20's and 30's I would gain weight, diet, and then gain even more after that. By my mid-30's I decided no more dieting and I would eat what I like, when I like, and as much as I like. I grew to love this lifestyle and over the next 10 years packed on 130 lbs. going from 175 to 305. Surprisingly, I found myself turned on by the process of gaining weight: Watching the numbers go up on the scale, outgrowing clothes, having a harder time fitting into chairs, small cars and restaurant booths, and playing with my fat while I pleasured myself. I had always been an FA and loved watching girls and women grow fat but never thought I would enjoy and be turned on by my own fattening. I have lost some weight over the past 10 years just naturally and have now found a set point of 275 lbs., still +100 lbs. more than when I started. I decided I am going to live my life as fat guy from here on out. I have never regretted the decision.
2 years
234   loading