Extreme obesity

I was immobile for over two years ama

Its good to see you back with us Toni, are you ever worried now about size or just happily enjoying what you have as it comes?
Are you planning to return to modeling and content as well or just enjoying the community and people once more
3 years

Thanks for sharing these experiences.

I was wondering, if someone decides to become immobile what he have to expect, how you maintain your weight while immobile, and at what point your body is not mobile anymore?
3 years

Awesome to hear smiley, welcome back miss and glad to see you having a blast, and you are DEFINITELY still looking larger than when we last saw you around on here ^_^

Looking forward to catching you posting more or even hopping back into chat
3 years

Was your immobility because of weight gain, muscle loss, or both? What did you think/feel the first time you realized you couldn’t get up on your own? Did you have alternating days of immobility and mobility at first, or was the onset sudden?
3 years

MottiF:
Thanks for sharing these experiences.

My pleasure! I hope my information is valuable. 💕

I was wondering, if someone decides to become immobile what he have to expect

I'll need a more specific question because there's A LOT to expect.

how you maintain your weight while immobile

Gaining is easy - peasy once you aren't moving. Just eat... and move as little as you can.

at what point your body is not mobile anymore?

Toni Tails:
Unless you injure yourself, you kind of decide to be immobile. It just gets harder and harder to move, and you do it as little as you have to. Then one day you decide that it's just too much and stay in bed.

Once you do that, it's " Welcome to immobility! "

Before long just lifting your arms will make you lose your breath! Brushing my long-ass hair was an aerobic exercise!!!

Thanks for answering! About what to expect from immobility, you kind of answered that in other replies here.
3 years

Nice to see you back Toni.
I remember you from awhile back well your face is familiar anyway.
I'm only 5'4" and when I got up to 425lbs I started to notice simple things getting so much harder.
Walking up stairs or even bending over to tie my shoes was soo hard.
Getting in my SUV was almost impossible because of my huge belly.
To be honest becoming immobile scared me because I was so close and another 75 lbs I would have been close to it.
I had to have help going to the grocery sometimes because I couldn't reach a lot of items from the scooter.
I'm back down to 375 ish and can get around much better now.
I don't plan on gaining but it could happen and a couple of hundred lbs would make me immobile I am sure.
3 years

Thanks for sharing with us.

What kind of things helped extend your mobility or help give you some of your mobility now? You mentioned a rollator. any other devices? Did your family install wall handles or a taller toilet? Furniture that lifts up to help you stand?
3 years

Toni Tails:
I saw people asking about immobility. I was immobile for over two years, and I can answer any questions you have.

If you plan to reach this state, hopefully I can give you some insight about what to expect.

If you plan to bring your partner to this state, I hope my insight can help you create an enjoyable environment for you both.

Ask me anything - no limits.

What was your most effective method and products for dealing with under belly rash, your smooshed together lady parts, and other folds? Do you feel confident you could have continued to manage your skin if you had been that level of immobile indefinitely?
2 years

Hedonistic_Purity:
What was your most effective method and products for dealing with under belly rash, your smooshed together lady parts, and other folds?

Nothing was as effective as swimming regularly. Everything else just made it somewhat better.

Regular rinsing with a handheld shower, 5+ times a day.

Antiperspirant applied liberally

Diaper rash cream

A foam wedge cushion to put under my tummy at night to give it air - what worked best was a large, U-shaped nursing pillow.

A fan and lifting my belly as long as I could

Wicking pads

I was well over 600, and this is still something I have to deal with at 474

I've actually considered creating a product to help with this

Do you feel confident you could have continued to manage your skin if you had been that level of immobile indefinitely?

Toni Tails:
Absolutely not. I refused to ask for help from family and ignored it as much as I could. Pain, rashes, bleeding... It was neverending, and it's still a struggle.

I would not recommend Immobility without a partner you can trust to care for you.

Not an identical story but a similar story for my wife, as she tends to use antifungal spray usually used for athletes foot on the underside of her two main fat rolls whenever her skin underneath starts to chafe. She says it works, and that’s good enough from me :-) For perspective, she’s about 320 pounds.

My wife also swims like a fish, and much, much better than me :-)
2 years

Thank you for sharing so openly! I'm curious about the emotional/social experience of being in that situation

Did the immobility cause you more depression? (or is that a bit of a chicken and egg situation?) Or were you able to handle it fairly well on that front?

Were you able to stay in enough touch with friends to have that social outlet, or was not being able to get out to see people in person too big of a divide?

As you got your mobility and independence back, was that just 'going back to normal' or was it more strange after a couple of years of immobility?

Thank you again, and wishing you much health and happiness!
2 years
12   loading