Extreme obesity

I was immobile for over two years ama

Hedonistic_Purity:
What was your most effective method and products for dealing with under belly rash, your smooshed together lady parts, and other folds?

Nothing was as effective as swimming regularly. Everything else just made it somewhat better.

Regular rinsing with a handheld shower, 5+ times a day.

Antiperspirant applied liberally

Diaper rash cream

A foam wedge cushion to put under my tummy at night to give it air - what worked best was a large, U-shaped nursing pillow.

A fan and lifting my belly as long as I could

Wicking pads

I was well over 600, and this is still something I have to deal with at 474

I've actually considered creating a product to help with this

Do you feel confident you could have continued to manage your skin if you had been that level of immobile indefinitely?

Toni Tails:
Absolutely not. I refused to ask for help from family and ignored it as much as I could. Pain, rashes, bleeding... It was neverending, and it's still a struggle.

I would not recommend Immobility without a partner you can trust to care for you.

Is there care you DIDN'T receive, or didn't receive enough of, that you think would have prevented all or some of that, or could help you now? If someone really has the time and patience, what is a good routine in your opinion?

(This isn't a subtle way of offering that care, though you deserve it for bein a sweetie)
2 years

I enjoy the fantasy and enjoy seeing ssbbws and immobile people but is it realy worth it reality vs fantasy?
2 years

Hedonistic_Purity:
Is there care you DIDN'T receive, or didn't receive enough of, that you think would have prevented all or some of that, or could help you now? If someone really has the time and patience, what is a good routine in your opinion?

Toni Tails:
Massage and moving your partners limbs. Helping them up a few times a day to help with circulation. Lots n lots of skin care everywhere.

I still have a hard time with some of this stuff. For instance, I can’t clip my own toenails or scrub my feet to my satisfaction much less paint my toes.

I’m investing in some equipment to help with that, but a willing and enthusiast partner would be a lot more fun 😋

I think the main thing is being mindful of your partner’s size and planning accordingly.

I got left out of so much stuff because I couldn’t stand being a burden. If you enjoy caring for someone and want that lifestyle, help get stuff set up so they still get to live life and have adventures smiley

Figuring out the combination of what lotions and what powders at what times and how often is KEY.
2 years

Hedonistic_Purity:
Figuring out the combination of what lotions and what powders at what times and how often is KEY.

Toni Tails:
Gotta get your O.W.L.S. in potions class!!!

I mean, you're here.
2 years

I appreciate your truths and 411 shared here as it will help some people vs just forming opinions from what they've seen or heard.
I was curious about the scales you used whether by clinic staff via appointments or heavy duty scales?
I know the XL-700 is popular (though I think mine is a bit off) as it's price isn't astronomical. Any bed scales used with home visits?
LivingXL had a 1000lb scale by Siltex a couple of years back for almost the same price as XL-700, but seemed to have disappeared off the market.
2 years

Toni Tails:
No nothing like that. The last time I was weighed until recently I maxed the docs scales over 600 … the most recent time about a year or so ago I was 454 on a doc scale[/quote]

Thanks for clarifying.
2 years

Toni Tails:
I saw people asking about immobility. I was immobile for over two years, and I can answer any questions you have.

If you plan to reach this state, hopefully I can give you some insight about what to expect.

If you plan to bring your partner to this state, I hope my insight can help you create an enjoyable environment for you both.

Ask me anything - no limits.

Honestly, do you think I should fulfill my dream of being immobile?

Would you be immobile again for pleasure, with a partner who loves you and supports you like this?
2 years

MottiF:
Thanks for answering! About what to expect from immobility, you kind of answered that in other replies here.

Toni Tails:
My pleasure! If you ever have another question, always feel free to ask. I'm happy to share my experiences. 💕

Many Thanks Toni!
Apart from getting a partner for the process, when someone is willing to get to the point he's immobile, what do you recommend for someone like me that willing to gain weight to that point.

I'll explain: I always was too skinny and couldn't gain weight properly until recently, now I got a little fatter but I am really into gaining and wanted to become very fat, so much more. Is there any good advices how to become this fat? What to eat, what to do and what to avoid? Would you recommend me to try to get to this point? How it felt to be such big, did you liked it? What are the main disadvantages you would point on, to make sure everyone that fattening up to that state, must know? Also, at what weight you becoming immobile apprx?

Sorry for bombing you with so much questions, hope you'll answer.
2 years

Thanks for candidly answering all of these questions. It’s a valuable insight into a world a lot of us can only dream about.

My question, what would a perfectly ideal day have been for you when you were immobile. How would you have liked to have a day to play out if you could create the most ideal circumstances? What resources or equipment would have liked. What routines would you have put in place? How would people have reacted to you and your situation? Where/what if anywhere would you have liked to go or do? What could have been changed to make the situation easier for you if that was going to be your lifestyle ongoing?
1 year

Do you have any travel tips for someone who's barely mobile?
1 year
12   loading