Submission and domination

Chastity

Hi everyone. I'm looking at locking up my partner's d. He's not very well endowed, and when he's flaccid his d turtles into his fat pad. Does anyone have any tips for dealing with this?
3 years

Chastity

DoctorHarleenQ:
Hi everyone. I'm looking at locking up my partner's d. He's not very well endowed, and when he's flaccid his d turtles into his fat pad. Does anyone have any tips for dealing with this?

My fella has the same issue - he is pretty well endowed, but when we tried to play with chastity devices (a cock cage) his FUPA gets in the way.

I don't see any way around the physical limitation/device. I've done some bondage stuff to compensate. smiley
2 years

Chastity

DoctorHarleenQ:

amazingem:
My fella has the same issue - he is pretty well endowed, but when we tried to play with chastity devices (a cock cage) his FUPA gets in the way.

I don't see any way around the physical limitation/device. I've done some bondage stuff to compensate. smiley

I've looked into it.... turns out there's an innie cage! Also apparently the shoestring method can be helpful? I'll find out more after this weekend hahah
2 years

Chastity

Bellylover1:
I would like to learn more about this innie cage. I am very into chastity.

This is what I found www.shapeways.com/product/TPCVUJLWU/cherry-keeper-innie
I heard about it via reddit
2 years

Chastity

DoctorHarleenQ:
This is what I found www.shapeways.com/product/TPCVUJLWU/cherry-keeper-innie
I heard about it via reddit

I guess everyone's body is different, but I don't think that one would work on my fella. The was his fupa kind of surrounds and bulges out around his bit and pieces, so I don't think the ring would fit and stay around his balls to keep it in place. smiley
2 years

Chastity

So after experimentation.... the cage we bought will work, but for long term use needs a belt to stay affixed.
2 years

Chastity

DoctorHarleenQ:
So after experimentation.... the cage we bought will work, but for long term use needs a belt to stay affixed.

Ooooh, that sounds interesting... How does that work? I don't understand how it would be attached? I love the idea and would be keen to try it with my guy, though!
2 years

Chastity

DoctorHarleenQ:

amazingem:
Ooooh, that sounds interesting... How does that work? I don't understand how it would be attached? I love the idea and would be keen to try it with my guy, though!

So the shoestring method is a way of attaching a chastity device. amp.reddit.com/r/chastitytraining/comments/exltnd/im_surprised_with_the_shoelacemethod_after_much/
You can also find belts amp.reddit.com/r/chastitytraining/comments/exltnd/im_surprised_with_the_shoelacemethod_after_much/
2 years

Chastity

Er, sorry, here's the belt listing Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at www.etsy.com/listing/790431887/custom-made-leather-cock-ring-and
2 years

Chastity

DoctorHarleenQ:
Er, sorry, here's the belt listing Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at ]www.etsy.com/listing/790431887/custom-made-leather-cock-ring-and

Oh wow!

So much sexy, hot stuff on that page!

Unfortunately I don't think this would work for my guy. smiley Oh well, I did find that when I bound his wrists tightly, he couldn't get his arms over his belly, so that might be my chastity short cut. smiley

I am just going to go check out that online shop again for a little longer now.... Lmao!
2 years
12   loading