Gaining

Heavy cream

Otacon0205:
Wanted to ask other gainers, I love heavy cream but i "m a little lactose intolerant.

I found that Silk brand does an heavy cream that has the some amount of calories 45 for tbs but no diaries.

Do you think I would get the same level of gain out of it in terms of pounds and subcutaneus fat?

I'm actually in the same boat. I did try it a bit ago (forget when I posted the picture) but I will be trying it for a week here shortly since I now have the money to buy it.
Besides the cardboard-ish taste, it's not bad at all. I mixed in some chocolate and was fine lol
2 years

Heavy cream

Otacon0205:
Wanted to ask other gainers, I love heavy cream but i "m a little lactose intolerant.

I found that Silk brand does an heavy cream that has the some amount of calories 45 for tbs but no diaries.

Do you think I would get the same level of gain out of it in terms of pounds and subcutaneus fat?

Heavy cream actually contains almost no lactose. Since it is so high in fat. There can still be some. So maybe a lactaid pill just to be safe may help. Or small amounts at a time thru the day to just be sure your body can handle any small amount of lactose that may be there. But, I have issues with lactose too and haven't had any with Heavy cream. I at first thought it was lactose too. I even tried a coconut cream, and I don't like coconut flavor other than fresh real coconut. But, alas the heavy cream was fine once your body can get used to the high amount of fat in it all at once. It took a couple weeks. I would use it in my coffee and add it to things. Now, I can chug it and not have any issues. smiley Hope that helps a little.
2 years

Heavy cream

i tried double cream everyday in feburary, 600ml a day of the stuff, i was averaging 6000 calories a day, but didnt gain 1lb. ill always want be fat but im scared of trying because every time i do, i just end up wasting my time, money and effort so i just end up discouraged and disheartened, its really frustrating
2 years

Heavy cream

The Blue Hair Guy:
i tried double cream everyday in feburary, 600ml a day of the stuff, i was averaging 6000 calories a day, but didnt gain 1lb. ill always want be fat but im scared of trying because every time i do, i just end up wasting my time, money and effort so i just end up discouraged and disheartened, its really frustrating

I feel you. I'm in exactly the same boat. What's even more frustrating, my wife is gaining so easily and I eat way more then her but gain virtually nothing. I'm trying shakes and cream now...
6 months

Heavy cream

Sir HugALot:

Otacon0205:
Heavy cream sneaks on you, you might do it and the weight shows up 2 weeks later, plus is better to drink it in small amount throughout the day so make sure you digest it properly. If you drink too much without being used to it, pretty much your body its just gonna push it fast through your digestive system and expel it without actually absorbing the nutrients.

You should listen to Otacon0205. Gaining weight is a hard work, same as losing it. You have to stick to your fat diet in order to see some results. Keep drinking lots of heavy cream for more then two weeks and you will feel the results, I assure you. Nothing is coming in no time, you have to be a little patient.
6 months
12   loading