Gaining

Heavy cream

I love heavy cream! It works fantastically well for me. Like you, I'm just eating my regular diet and relying solely on the heavy whipping cream for the extra calories. I've gained 22 pounds so far this cycle, and my clothes are finally starting to feel snug when I sit down.

The body can only absorb about 1,000 calories of fat at one sitting, and it takes about 2 hours to digest the fat. 1,000 calories of heavy whipping cream is about 10 fluid ounces. If you stick to that, you shouldn't have to worry about wasting any of the cream.

I drank too much heavy whipping cream when I first started out, and it was so difficult that I almost gave up. Drinking all that heavy cream made me nauseous, and gave me gastrointestinal discomfort. I have had no problems since I started limiting myself to 10 fluid ounces at a time, and spacing my consumption at least two hours apart.

Happy gaining! Heavy cream will pack on the pounds like nothing else smiley.
3 years

Heavy cream

Zora:
I love heavy cream! It works fantastically well for me. Like you, I'm just eating my regular diet and relying solely on the heavy whipping cream for the extra calories. I've gained 22 pounds so far this cycle, and my clothes are finally starting to feel snug when I sit down.

The body can only absorb about 1,000 calories of fat at one sitting, and it takes about 2 hours to digest the fat. 1,000 calories of heavy whipping cream is about 10 fluid ounces. If you stick to that, you shouldn't have to worry about wasting any of the cream.

I drank too much heavy whipping cream when I first started out, and it was so difficult that I almost gave up. Drinking all that heavy cream made me nauseous, and gave me gastrointestinal discomfort. I have had no problems since I started limiting myself to 10 fluid ounces at a time, and spacing my consumption at least two hours apart.

Happy gaining! Heavy cream will pack on the pounds like nothing else smiley.

How long was one cycle to gain 22 lbs?
3 years

Heavy cream

wyatt5555:
How long was one cycle to gain 22 lbs?

When I'm actively gaining, each cycle is 4 weeks long, and then I take a 1-week break in between cycles.

I like to have my gaining cycles coincide with my supplement cycles. It makes it easy to keep track of everything on a calendar.

My current cycle is a bit odd because I started it near the end of a supplement cycle, and I kept gaining during what would normally be my 1-week break. Because of this, my current cycle is going to be longer than normal, at 37 days.

I am 24 days into my current cycle, and have 13 days left before I take my 1-week break. I have been gaining at a rate of almost 1 pound per day.

My rate of weight gain is going to slow a bit because I have reduced my daily intake of heavy cream by 10 to 20 fluid ounces. I did this because drinking it during the day makes me feel sluggish at work.
3 years

Heavy cream

Chubbysiss:
Wow! 22? That’s awesome, congrats! Can’t wait to see how I do, you’ve inspired me!

Thank you! If this is your first time trying heavy whipping cream, I suspect the results will blow your mind. If you drink it consistently, the results tend to be unreal. Someone on here once referred to heavy whipping cream as "magic blimp juice." That is not an exaggeration smiley.
3 years

Heavy cream

[how much do you drink daily?]Zora:

Happy gaining! Heavy cream will pack on the pounds like nothing else smiley.[/quote]
3 years

Heavy cream

I know this is probably already said somewhere on this site, but I want to know for sure. I've just started adding heavy cream to my diet. I'm doing between 10 - 20floz a day spread out over the day as Zora said. Basically drinking it straight (I can handle it well). What's a realistic timeline of when results would be seen? I'm on day two so not expecting anything that early but just wondering.
3 years

Heavy cream

I have been on this same topic on another thread years ago when started I believe. But something not mentioned in this thread yet that is pretty cool is the “after gains or delayed effect”. After I used it for a while and then stopped .....all of a Sudden I noticed one week and even two weeks later I was not only gaining more weight on the scale without even drinking it but was actually gaining inches. All of a sudden clothes not fitting, the first time in my life my ass grew out of clothes .....I have never really noticed any ass or hips gains in my life......kind of always a muscle chub with a growing gut. The delayed gains were not only exciting but kind of scary. Just think of you slightly over did it and felt like you should have stopped 5, 10, 15 lbs. ago already and then all is a sudden another 10-15 lbs. on top of that miraculously appeared.

This stuff really works.....I was cooking with it for a period of time and out of nowhere really not thinking about it my wife couldn’t get into any of her jeans or shirts because her ass ballooned. I was drinking it and she was t I was just cooking with it for us in what I considered minimal amounts .....but I guess that was enough to add serious poundage to her ass and hips.
3 years

Heavy cream

The delayed gains are my favourite part. Can't wait to read what happens to your waistline dude smiley
3 years

Heavy cream

I ate a pint of heavy cream for a week (38% fat), and I gained about 4lb and my stomach got bigger and thicker, and I was scared and surprised that this change happened in a week, too, and I felt like my body's muscles turned to fat.
3 years

Heavy cream

Ive been doing the heavy cream thing for a few months. on and off when I have money since it is kinda pricey. But, I've gained about 40lbs so far! it really works!
3 years
12   loading