Gaining

Start gain

what was your moment when you said to yourself "yhaa it's time to start actively gaining weight"
3 years

Start gain

Around May 2015. I was wavering about gaining and losing for a while. I was attracted to fat guys for a very long time and secretly wanted to look like them. So I finally decided to just let go.
3 years

Start gain

I had attempted to gain weight multiple times over the years, but it was very difficult for me to gain weight, and I couldn't really make it stick.

I finally decided to seriously take the plunge back in 2018. I had read bout heavy whipping cream and, after trying it out, I noticed that it worked extremely well for me. Fast forward to today, and I am 100 pounds fatter than when I first started gaining weight with heavy whipping cream.

I had taken a break for about 4 months between late last year and early 2021, but only because the weight was making it difficult for me to do my job. That is no longer a problem, and I am now actively gaining again.
3 years

Start gain

I ran across feederism a few months ago, saw videos, and it really turned me on. I could not stop thinking about it. I had gone on hydrocortisone for stress reasons, and the dose got confused for a few months at 3x the level, so I gained a bunch of weight and a rounded hard belly that looked like I was pregnant. Although I find the idea of being fed massive amounts of whatever I want -- anything -- oh, custards, really exciting, I worried about committing to putting on all that weight.

But reading here, I learned that there are ways to gain healthy fat. I really want to put on a bunch of soft (subcutaneous) fat on my breasts and hips and bottom to become more voluptuously curvy, and lose visceral fat in the belly while adding soft fat. My body always ran leaner and straighter and I love curves. I started 2 weeks ago, especially with adding in some heavy cream, and already my belly is less hard and much softer. I'm slowly adding more and more and really curious to see if I can add some inches of fat.
3 years