Fat experiences

I remember my first really big girl

I told her to sit on my lap and she said "but I'm so heavy". And I said "I know and that's what I like."

It was a simple exchange I guess. But when she sat down with all her nearly 400 pounds on me and I wrapped my hand around her belly I knew I was hooked forever and I wanted more. Always more.
2 years

I haven’t ever been with a women over 300lbs but I’m with an over 200lbs girl and the fatness feels amazing. I can only imagine how great 400pounds must feel. The softness must be amazing🤩
2 years

I could barely wrap my arms around her she had no idea how beautiful she was to me
2 years

My first experience, I was 12 or so with a cousin that was a year older. She was the biggest girl I ever saw under 18 and had a ginormous ass.

We used to love to play wrestle and she would pin me by sitting on my chest and face. I could not move her.

I loved it to say the least
2 years

At a gig - she was the biggest girl my own age I’d ever seen. I noticed her arrive with friends. Her long coat couldn’t hide her size. My first sight of a true butt shelf. A few meaningful glances and flirtatious smiles were exchanged during the concert. Then we chatted after the encore and ended up in the bar. We kissed as we waited for her taxi home. The first girl my long (I’m 6 foot 3) arms couldn’t encircle. Big as her bum and boobs were my abiding memory of her body are the cute dimples where her knuckles should have been and the most sensual double chin/fat neck that quivered when she giggled, talked or ate. I miss her, first true love I guess.
2 years

dccha80:
My first experience, I was 12 or so with a cousin that was a year older. She was the biggest girl I ever saw under 18 and had a ginormous ass.

We used to love to play wrestle and she would pin me by sitting on my chest and face. I could not move her.

I loved it to say the least

John Smith:
Cousin?

fedexex:
I think he's trying to say him and his cousin met another girl, or atleast I hope. Still kinda weird to be 12 and sat on by an "adult"

No, he said what he said. Apparently when he was 12 his 13 year old cousin had the biggest ass he'd ever seen.

Growing up my older cousin 20 years older than me has a wife who was/is a bbw. Up until I started going out with ssbbw web models she was the biggest woman I knew. Unlike the other guy, I had no perverted thoughts toward her, just acknowledging sometimes you see family before you see the outside world.
2 years