Gaining

Want to be 600lbs by 30

Ditzy:
Has the family been told of any of this or are you assuming they will be OK with it?

FatLover91:
I’m assuming they’ll be ok with it. They don’t know I’m purposely gaining. I mean what choice will they have when I’m 800lbs and unable to walk?

They'll have the choice to kick you out long before you get that big or get a court order to send you to a mandatory weight loss clinic. If you're medically unable to take care of yourself, your immediate family has legal right to do what they want. You think for one second they'll be okay with you immobile?
2 years

Want to be 600lbs by 30

Extremely self centered of you to assume they will HAVE to take care of you.
They don't HAVE to do anything and you have no right to try and force them.
I would be embarrassed to be 26 and still living at home.
2 years

Want to be 600lbs by 30

Ditzy:
Extremely self centered of you to assume they will HAVE to take care of you.
They don't HAVE to do anything and you have no right to try and force them.
I would be embarrassed to be 26 and still living at home.

eh i had to move back home for a short tay when i was 27.. Wasn't the best yet wasn't the worst....
yet ya I'm hoping for the OP this is just erotica, and he doesn't think his fam will automatically take care of him.....
2 years

Want to be 600lbs by 30

FatLover91:
I’m assuming they’ll be ok with it. They don’t know I’m purposely gaining. I mean what choice will they have when I’m 800lbs and unable to walk?

becomingoverweight:
I mean, they could always throw you out on the lawn. It's not like you'll starve to death. You'd only need vitamins and water from then on.

FatLover91:
How would they put me out on the lawn if I’m 800lbs?

it could be long before 800... you won't even be very mobile at around 500+...Theyll probably tell you to lose weight, so you can ya know work, be mobile have a life etc...Listen I'm not hating on your fantasy, yet thats what this is, a fantasy... The only way immobility fetish's can happen is if both parties consent, and you don't have the other party....
2 years

Want to be 600lbs by 30

FatLover91:

becomingoverweight:
I mean, they could always throw you out on the lawn. It's not like you'll starve to death. You'd only need vitamins and water from then on.

FatLover91:

LuvsChub04:
it could be long before 800... you won't even be very mobile at around 500+...Theyll probably tell you to lose weight, so you can ya know work, be mobile have a life etc...Listen I'm not hating on your fantasy, yet thats what this is, a fantasy... The only way immobility fetish's can happen is if both parties consent, and you don't have the other party....

FatLover91:
It’s not a fantasy for me. I’m looking very hard to find a feeder. But in the meantime I’m gaining as fast as I can.

I hate to join the other people, but there are far fewer female feeders than male. This person will not only have to feed you, pay for all of the food, and support you, since you have never worked. In addition, they will have to attend to you every minute. Someone can have a fantasy of a partner gaining to 800, but working all day to support you, and then come home and wipe your butt does not sound like a life most women would want.
2 years

Want to be 600lbs by 30

FatLover91:

becomingoverweight:

FatLover91:

LuvsChub04:

FatLover91:
It’s not a fantasy for me. I’m looking very hard to find a feeder. But in the meantime I’m gaining as fast as I can.

Well you're already a chunky monkey, now just imagine trying to live day to day like one of those people on my 600 pound life...Not all feeders goals is to get there partner Im-mobile,my point is don't put the cart before the horse... In most cases you'll be put in a nursing home long before your goal weight.. Think this thru before you slip fall break something and cant get up...Its one thing to be fat penguin, its another to be a bed-ridden giraffe who cant even dress him self with no help....
2 years

Want to be 600lbs by 30

Yup, no doubt. If you het hurt or have to go to the doctor there is a very good chance that decisions will be made for you that you might not like very much. Tread carefully.
2 years
12   loading