Fat experiences

The joy of being fat

My wife says that I'm obsessed with my big fat belly. She .ight be right. I can't stop touching, caressing and playing with it. And I enjoy showing it off. Wearing my pants under my belly to emphasize its size and shape. Giving it loving pats throughout the day. And even on numerous occasions I talk to it. It is so fun to be fat.
3 years

The joy of being fat

I also tighten my belt and let it slide under my belly to show it off. I consciously fight the urge to hold it in, letting it protrude. Whether people notice, because so many people are overweight, and I’m just another fat guy, I don’t know. But I do like to draw attention to my belly. In the shower I cradle it with one hand and let it hang out while I ... y’know, which makes it all the more erotic. At night in bed, lying on my side I sort of cradle it.
3 years

The joy of being fat

I love getting in my car after work and letting my pants slide under my belly. I can finally let it out and be comfortable. I drive home with one hand caressing and squeezing my belly. I always liked seeing other people gain and playing with someone else’s belly. But now that I’m fat and have my own belly it’s even better. It is such a joy to have all this extra fat to jiggle and play with.
2 years

The joy of being fat

I saw the joy of being fat, I just wanted to be fatter than I used to be.

Romance is a big joy of being fat
2 years

The joy of being fat

To think I was merely a feeder, but really embracing my fat feels so amazing. My big,soft,doughy belly, protruding over my tightened belt, all as I play with it and love it.🤤🥰🥰🥰
2 years

The joy of being fat

Jojo828:
I love getting in my car after work and letting my pants slide under my belly. I can finally let it out and be comfortable. I drive home with one hand caressing and squeezing my belly. I always liked seeing other people gain and playing with someone else’s belly. But now that I’m fat and have my own belly it’s even better. It is such a joy to have all this extra fat to jiggle and play with.

Sounds like a visually stunning car ride home every day :-) Love your gain pics!
2 years

The joy of being fat

Jojo828:

This is so hot, you have no idea! Years ago I dated a girl with a huge, soft belly that rubbed the steering wheel when she drove. She could take about 10 seconds of my caressing it before she was completely turned on and needed to take it out on me!
2 years