Gaining

Using peanut butter to gain

So I've tried heavy cream a couple of times, but I'm lactose intolerant so it's too unpleasant to be sustainable. I'm thinking about trying 1 lb of peanut butter a week to gain subcutaneous fat-- does anybody have any experience gaining with peanut butter? How fast can I expect to gain if I maintain a regular diet on top of this?
3 years

feedee37:
So I've tried heavy cream a couple of times, but I'm lactose intolerant so it's too unpleasant to be sustainable. I'm thinking about trying 1 lb of peanut butter a week to gain subcutaneous fat-- does anybody have any experience gaining with peanut butter? How fast can I expect to gain if I maintain a regular diet on top of this?

I love peanut butter. It has a great calorific punch! Choose natural with just peanuts, peanut oil, and salt as ingredients. No sugar, no other oils.

I eat a couple jars a week.
3 years

I agree! Peanut butter is a great gaining food. It has nearly the same calorie count as ice cream. I have peanut nearly everyday at breakfast with honey, sweet and plenty of calories!
3 years

Jiff has these new 13 oz peanut butter squeeze pouches. Making it quite a bit easier to consume.
3 years

I never thought that peanut butter was a good fattening food, I LOVE IT! I can devour a normal jar a day if I try. Thank you for an idea to help me grow!
2 years

Peanut butter is a really tasty addition to shakes too. You can put quite a bit in before it starts tasting overpowering, so it adds quite a few easy extra calories. I’m generally not a fan of it in dry foods but I really like it in shakes or as an ice cream topping.
2 years

I bought four jars of Walmart's version of goober grape. It has more calories than regular peanut butter and tastes better. I'm going to devour a jar a night.
2 years