General

Fantasy/dream?

If you could eat however much, grow your belly however big or do whatever you want with whoever you want or to whoever you want, what would it all be?
No judgement, I’m curious to know how other people dream about their fetish.
3 years

Fantasy/dream?

I mean, who doesn’t fantasize on here? I picture myself being funnel fed and gaining weight at a rapid, unrealistic pace and being able to hit marks in the tons range. But, like I said, who doesn’t fantasize on here? 😉
3 years

Fantasy/dream?

I agree, I’m curious to know other people’s fantasies.
That would be amazing, I just wish the human body could have the physics of a cartoon character, and we could do whatever we want to ourselves so quickly
3 years

Fantasy/dream?

I’m just about 5’6”, currently 215-216 lbs give or take, my belly is about 46”. So my fantasy goal, and I say fantasy because I don’t think I can reach it, is to get to 260-270 lbs, 56-57” belly, 46-48 waist pants. I’ve even wondered if I could ever get to 300 lbs.

think about sitting in a restaurant, or anywhere with my blubbery belly and love handles spreading and overhanging my belt. I think about how my belly would ripple as I walk. I’ve found pics on the internet of guys, and seen some in real life I would love to look like. But I do have a limit and think of guys I saw that I don’t want to look like.
3 years