Extreme obesity

Anyone else dreamt of being kidnapped and fattened to death since they were young?

You’re absolutely not alone there. I’ve wanted this since I was a little kid. That only became a desire to be a BBW.
2 years

Anyone else dreamt of being kidnapped and fattened to death since they were young?

Hello,
As someone who was once held hostage i want to make a note that this is NOT sexy, not a fantasy.

The person or people who are in charge of your care tend to be mentally and physically abusive. They will also not feed you good or enjoyable things, they feed you what THEY want to feed you. Whether you like it or not.

You will grow upset and lonely, you will mentally worsen, you will get sick because of the treatment which manifests differently for everyone.

This is NOT something you want. I promise .
2 years

Yep!
2 years

yep x3
2 years

sems awfully familiar! :-)
2 years

ChattyBecca:
Yep!
yep
2 years

Similar at me, I have this dream (wish) still too. Maybe I need a feeder with fattening place (room) where is possible it :-)
2 years

Me too smiley
2 years

For me, I’ve wanted to feed or enable a gainer to get to extreme weights since I was young.... even though getting that obese would be rather risky, and eventually fatal.. just comes with the territory of such extreme obesity...
2 years

Louiefat:
Fingers crossed FF creates an actual block feature so I never have to read another John Smith post for the rest of my life.

Or just do what I do and write stories specifically designed to piss him and others like him off.
2 years
12345   loading