Extreme obesity

Anyone else dreamt of being kidnapped and fattened to death since they were young?

I day-dream of this every day! And by big stuffing sessions. Force feedings and tube feedings done by someone eager to see me get to that point fast.
2 years

Anyone else dreamt of being kidnapped and fattened to death since they were young?

A dark fantasy that I sometimes find myself getting off to (as the feeder) then feel guilty about immediately afterwards. Fairly certain I would never do it in real life but the thought of hooking your huge feedee wife up to a huge 5l jug of vanilla gainer shake between the meals they have requested and rubbing their huge wobbling hill of a pot belly as they jiggle ineffectually is so hot in fantasy....

In real life though for most people that lifestyle is not feasible or healthy. I would like to have kids and though I am currently fattening the love of my life up to 400-500 lbs with my cooking/cake baking and we both find it incredible we fully expect that she may want to lose weight again at some point because she is tired of being that big or wants to play with the kids more or wants a better selection in fashion, health reasons, any reason that occurs to her tbh. She's my best friend and the best thing that ever happened to me. I love her so much and want her to be happy. Tbh I'm not sure a real loving relationship could be based on a desire to feed someone to death even if they wanted it too.
2 years

Kind of sad when folks cannot be open about the desires on a website where some may never be who they claim or who you think they are.
2 years

habitats for huge manatee:
Yes plsss
me too!!!!
2 years

yes my deepest dream… and fantasy… ever since I was a teenager… who knows
2 years

I fantasize about this a lot. I think it goes with me being into bdsm. It’s scary at the same time.
2 years

Yes, all the time, to weigh about 1,000 lbs, locked in a room full of junk food, sitting on a giant bed, given eatmor pills and gainer shake.....forever
2 years

1st WG story I ever jotted in a notebook was a girl vacationing in Europe with friends and disappears after a night out. Locked in tower with trap door that was always locked... Until she outgrew it and tried to escape. Not very well plotted out and lacking overall...

I recall she was supposed to gain a pound a day and would be set free once meeting a set goal. Only like 100 pounds or something.

I do know the draw of that scenario in my teens was the lack of choice. Girl gains 100+ pounds but it's okay cause it's not her fault. A victim with no control of her fate. Back then I felt the idea of purposefully getting fat a total no, no. What would everyone think if they saw your weight double? Maybe sympathetic rather than condemning if one was forced to get fat...
2 years

BWFetish:
Oh yes many times. I've had dreams of being captured and fed. Then stored in a large room as big as a warehouse because my captor anticipates that they'll fatten me to that size. Sometimes my captor will talk about eating me once I'm plump enough.

justapig:
fuck yeah man, same here. dreamt of that since i was a kid. even wrote a story about it, being kidnapped fattened in a farm with other pigs endlessly until our bodies cannot cope and our lard is used to fatten up the next pigs
I know you did, I read it. Gets me off everytime lol
2 years

Melbaddict:
One of my first and biggest fantasy, being kept like that, being fed, f*****, and milked, everything against my will.
Being kidnapped and kept like a pig. Humiliated.Force fed smiley
2 years
12345   loading