Extreme obesity

Anyone else dreamt of being kidnapped and fattened to death since they were young?

This has always been my biggest fantasy I wish I wish it was my reality haha it's a massive dream mine, to be kidnapped. All my responsibilitys ripped from me, completely giving in to pure gluttony.
1 year

Anyone else dreamt of being kidnapped and fattened to death since they were young?

This has always been my biggest fantasy I wish I wish it was my reality haha it's a massive dream mine, to be kidnapped. All my responsibilitys ripped from me, completely giving in to pure gluttony.
1 year

Bassbum60:

Same, sounds incredible
1 year

Bassbum60:

Yes we’ve thought about this a lot! We kind of toyed with the concept in one of our clips before and it was so much fun 😍 we were kidnapped and forced to eat chocolate🤤🐷
1 year

Not so much kidnapping, willingly going to a place where funnel feeding is normal/encouraged, and it’s a competition to see who can gain the fastest. Not that I actually would do that in real life, but definitely my fantasy.
1 year

Its such a common fantasy.
1 year

Mega Fatty:
I had dreams of being held in a large warehouse full of separate rooms, I was in one of the many rooms, sat on a massive bed continually stuffing food into myself, from what I remembered I weighed about 1400 lbs, my left ankle was chained to the floor, and people would come with buckets of cream and chicken wings giant pancakes and burgers. When I woke up, I felt low as it was not real
. Eso nos pasa a muchos
6 months

I blame Hansel and Gretel smiley
6 months

Me!!!¡
5 months

That's the dream
5 months
2345   loading