Extreme obesity

Anyone else dreamt of being kidnapped and fattened to death since they were young?

Bassbum60:
This has always been my biggest fantasy I wish I wish it was my reality haha it's a massive dream mine, to be kidnapped. All my responsibilitys ripped from me, completely giving in to pure gluttony.
This resonates to the sub within me
6 months

Anyone else dreamt of being kidnapped and fattened to death since they were young?

not much young like i was a kid, but not, thats a sweety dream~
6 months

I really wish for this everyday. Just let go and let someone have total control of how fat I get.
1 month

coming back as this was my original post, deleted my account since this. god how I wish I had been kidnapped and fattened to death 😮‍💨
1 month

Or fattened to get on the menu
1 month

Not fattened to death, but to very near immobility… just mobile enough to waddle a few metres before getting winded and huffing and puffing and needing to sit and rest. Belly hanging to my shins 😍
1 week

Not necessarily to death, but far past the point of being able to stand up.
22 hours

Not to death but, for a while I dreamt of it until I got older.
21 hours

I would love to go as far as i can be pushed! To death or other
19 hours

I sure did, would love to talk about it more
18 hours
23456   loading