General

I want my gf to enjoy bellies more

I’m not controlling or disrespectful at all towards my girlfriend. She’s quite skinny and pretty, and is slightly disgusted at the look of a big swollen full belly like the ones we all like.
I’m just curious is there is any way to ease her into accepting small bloated bellies or her own bloated belly (when she is) or even to the point of finding them a little bit attractive?
3 years

It will probably be a long process, there’s a whole lot to unlearn when it comes to fatphobia, which is so so prevalent in our society. Educating her on ways fat people are mistreated and how unethical that is, and undoing the programming that fat = unhealthy or lazy seems like it might be a helpful place to start. I think having these ideas that it’s unacceptable to find fat attractive be removed will give her space to be more open minded on the subject.
3 years

That’s very helpful, and probably a less insulting method to help her see that people with a bit of fat can be attractive.
It’s morally and ethically wrong though, she is her own person. Honeslty I just wish I had someone to talk and chat about feederism in a non sexual way. She also finds it bad to talk to feedees about my fetish, I might cheat on her or have sexual related chats with other people.
Thanks, I appreciate it nonetheless
3 years

Hey, just want to quickly say that under no situation is cheating the correct response. If feederism means that much to you, break up. It'll do both you and your partner a lot of good in the future.
3 years

I’m not going to break up, she does things for my fetish like have a day to eat a ton, if she’s bloated she lets me take photos of her (she’s not even that bloated) and she pushes her belly up to me. I think there’s still room for her to give me more to satisfy my fetish needs.
3 years

The weight comes with age. I see you’re just 19? If it’s genetic and young as well, I’d say she has another decade of being thin. Childbirth can change that as well as just eating more. Everyone’s predisposition is different, of course.
3 years

That’s fair
3 years

I respect her endlessly, I just want more of what I love, and I feel just because society has discouraged weight doesn’t mean I should be locked out of that pleasure
3 years

Your right, and that makes sense
3 years

My girl was disgusted by fat stomachs. Then she got fat unintentionally, it changed her opinion of fat people quick. She still wants to be skinny, but the perspective helped her be less appalled
3 years