Gaining

Dangerous gaining?

I have decided to try something to help my gaining. I'm going to try and drink at least a cup of conala oil a day. It has 880ish calories per serving. Plus other fats that promote weight gain. I know this is not the healthiest way. But does anyone know how dangerous it can get?
2 years

Dangerous gaining?

Don't know much about the risks. But I expect before it would get dangerous, it would just be uncomfortable/intolerable, digestion wise. General consensus seems to be that drinking oil--esp in the quantities you're talking about--is just buying a ticket to the toilet.

Our bodies typically can't absorb/digest oils that fast, and just try to get rid of them.

A more comfortable and effective option might be half and half or cream--it's easier to digest, has plenty of calories, and dairy fat apparently promotes healthier fat distribution (burns visceral and promotes subcutaneous).
2 years

Dangerous gaining?

A more comfortable and effective option might be half and half or cream--it's easier to digest, has plenty of calories, and dairy fat apparently promotes healthier fat distribution (burns visceral and promotes subcutaneous).[/quote]

I'm going to be using it in addition to heavy cream
2 years

Dangerous gaining?

MustBecomegluttonous:
I have decided to try something to help my gaining. I'm going to try and drink at least a cup of conala oil a day. It has 880ish calories per serving. Plus other fats that promote weight gain. I know this is not the healthiest way. But does anyone know how dangerous it can get?

Drinking oil just doesn't seem like a good idea tbh, You'll most likely be sick with it
2 years

Dangerous gaining?

OMG...don't get sick off it. Not a good way to gain!
2 years

Dangerous gaining?

If you want to gain dangerously, eat as much butter cream frosting as you can make mixed with just enough heavy cream to get it down faster. Just be sure that if you develope diabetes you're on top of monitoring your sugar line every 15 minutes.
2 years

Dangerous gaining?

Hedonistic_Purity:
If you want to gain dangerously, eat as much butter cream frosting as you can make mixed with just enough heavy cream to get it down faster. Just be sure that if you develope diabetes you're on top of monitoring your sugar line every 15 minutes.

FatLover91:
I have no interest in controlling my diabetes. It’s a lot harder to gain rapidly if you’re too worried about controlling your blood sugar.

It's easier, actually! The insulin "helps" you gain. Every time you jab yourself you're turning that blood sugar into fat.
2 years

Dangerous gaining?

greentrees8733:
Don't know much about the risks. But I expect before it would get dangerous, it would just be uncomfortable/intolerable, digestion wise. General consensus seems to be that drinking oil--esp in the quantities you're talking about--is just buying a ticket to the toilet.

Our bodies typically can't absorb/digest oils that fast, and just try to get rid of them.

Half and half is a good idea. If you don't want to just drink it or heavy (whipping) cream, use it as a substitute for milk, coffee creamer etc. It's a good way to ad fat and calories, but easier to digest.

A more comfortable and effective option might be half and half or cream--it's easier to digest, has plenty of calories, and dairy fat apparently promotes healthier fat distribution (burns visceral and promotes subcutaneous).
2 years

Dangerous gaining?

Hedonistic_Purity:

OMG…sounds…YUMM-O!!!
2 years

Dangerous gaining?

Hedonistic_Purity:

FatLover91:
I have no interest in controlling my diabetes. It’s a lot harder to gain rapidly if you’re too worried about controlling your blood sugar.
Same smiley
2 years
12   loading