Fat experiences

What was your most embarrassing moment in public?

My most embarrassing moment was when it was pointed out by several friends that I looked like I had been eating well.
What was your most embarrassing moment?
2 years

I mistakenly thought I could manage the 3 short blocks to the subway station after visiting family at the hospital. Warm spring afternoon, sweated profusely, harder to breathe underground. Back ached so bad, sat at the edge seat when it opened up. Had my head down as I was too out of it, to offer my seat to a pregnant passenger who passed by me. Happened years ago but still remember the stares like yesterday.
2 years

NYCBellyBlimp:
I mistakenly thought I could manage the 3 short blocks to the subway station after visiting family at the hospital. Warm spring afternoon, sweated profusely, harder to breathe underground. Back ached so bad, sat at the edge seat when it opened up. Had my head down as I was too out of it, to offer my seat to a pregnant passenger who passed by me. Happened years ago but still remember the stares like yesterday.

I've been there. The spring
heat can be a bitch and a half.
2 years

NYCBellyBlimp:

I can totally relate to this. I'm always out of breath and sweat so much after walking, especially up hill.

I also fall over a lot because I'm so clumsy
2 years

My first time going to IKEA. I couldn’t make it through half the store without sweating profusely and being out of breath. Then, having to ask one of the folks who work there for help finding something while looking like I just ran a marathon.
2 years

When I'm fully dressed, I don't look as fat as I do in just my briefs. That being said I rain, not sweat. I sweated a lot even before I started gaining.
I was volunteering last week and the week before, it has gotten nearly hot here and my co-volunteers were commenting on my sweating.
2 years

These stories are good, I haven’t started gaining but I might soon. As good as everyone’s stories are, are there any about anything other than running and sweating? It just doesn’t seem unique for feederism, anyone could be in that situation. Does anyone have any embarrassing stories about their belly poking out or bigger than your friends or someone asks if your pregnant?
2 years

MrCupeKe:
These stories are good, I haven’t started gaining but I might soon. As good as everyone’s stories are, are there any about anything other than running and sweating? It just doesn’t seem unique for feederism, anyone could be in that situation. Does anyone have any embarrassing stories about their belly poking out or bigger than your friends or someone asks if your pregnant?

But that's what makes it more embarrassing is because you're fat and that's why people think you're sweating and out of breath. Someone who isn't fat just doesn't get the same reaction as someone who is. It's about being judged, because you're fat.

I've been asked if I'm pregnant, I didn't find that embarrassing.
2 years

MrCupeKe:

I've been asked a couple of times if I was pregnant. And yes I found that both humorous and embarrassing. More troubling was because I'm an athletic (i.e. strong-looking) 6' tall woman, after I put on 30 lbs, I was asked by a man if I'm transsexual. The implication was I looked manly. Nothing wrong with being transsexual - be authentic with yourself -- but my sense of dainty feminity as a woman was dented. Now that I've started to gain, I'm softening and looking more feminine. I'm liking that and want more.
2 years

I've had more than one person prod my belly in public.
2 years
1234   loading