Fat experiences

What was your most embarrassing moment in public?

A month ago, I was in the grocery store late buying snack food. The overzealous cashier said "all for you, big guy?" As if he was just casually making conversion. I said "Yea", and the interaction went on like normal. Still, I can't believe I'm so fat a stranger would comment on it! I'm still embarrassed just thinking about it
2 years

The most memorable moment was that I was at dinner, stuffing my face non-stop, and there was this waitress, which stared at me, and I felt really embarrassed. Other than that, I am still gaining weight, so maybe these moments are still yet to come? 🤔
2 years

I was in the hospital almost two years ago for what they thought was congestive heart failure. I passed the stress test, EKG, ECG, and blood work with flying colors. The cardiologists were scratching their heads. It wasn’t CHF, it was probably my thyroid which went berserk again.

When I followed up with my primary care physician I was sitting in the examination room. The doors to each room, which face each other in an octagon shape, were open. He says very loudly “you need a bypass”. I asked why since my heart was fine. He said a gastric bypass. I was mortified because I didn’t know just who heard it besides his nurse and interns. I was also stunned and didn’t know what to say. By the time I got home I was furious. At my next visit I ripped him a new one. He apologized profusely and said he wouldn’t do that intentionally.
2 years

I once broke my friends couch when I sat on it. Like broke the shit out of it. It was a cheap ass couch but still.......I was embarrassed as fuck.
2 years

Dalchemist:
Always will be when ai first discovered weight gain and began gaining right at the end of high school. I bent down to pick something up and the entire front of my left pant leg had split.

Idioteque:
Helping a friend paint his walls and then realising that my belly had dragged across the wall nutty professor chalkboard style

Wow nice work on ya, fellas, both those stories are impressive 😀
2 years

I was at Target shopping and I ran into a girl I knew from high school.
We were on the cheer squad and had a few classes together.
She looked really great and had her kids with her.
I was around 300 lbs at the time and yes it was awkward as all get out.
We spoke for a bit and I had to get in line to check out so we exchanged cell numbers.
As they walked away her smallest kid said Mommy that lady has a butt in the front.
Of course the kid had to say it loud enough so everybody in line could hear.
I was so embarrassed and wanted to cry.
The checkout guy made my day tho' when he said I think you are beautiful.
I guess he could tell I was embarrassed.
2 years

Ditzy:
I was at Target shopping and I ran into a girl I knew from high school.
We were on the cheer squad and had a few classes together.
She looked really great and had her kids with her.
I was around 300 lbs at the time and yes it was awkward as all get out.
We spoke for a bit and I had to get in line to check out so we exchanged cell numbers.
As they walked away her smallest kid said Mommy that lady has a butt in the front.
Of course the kid had to say it loud enough so everybody in line could hear.
I was so embarrassed and wanted to cry.
The checkout guy made my day tho' when he said I think you are beautiful.
I guess he could tell I was embarrassed.

The checkout guy was right. You were beautiful, and still are.
2 years

When my belly first started hanging over my waistband, if I was wearing a shirt that was small (this happened a lot) I would always get looks and they would be like daggers at my belly. It doesn't happen as much now that I have proper fitting shirts and to to be quiet honest, when it does, I enjoy it.
2 years

Looking back, I conclude my most embarrassing moment as when a lady referred to me as an Oompah Loompa considering that not only was I overweight but very short for a guy (5'3).
2 years

Looking back, I conclude my most embarrassing moment as when a lady referred to me as an Oompah Loompa considering that not only was I overweight but very short for a guy (5'3).
2 years
1234   loading