Fat experiences

What was your most embarrassing moment in public?

chubbytummyfan:
Since they forced you to move, I hope they reimbursed you for having paid extra.

doublefrosted:
They didn't. I haven't flown anywhre with that airline since.

I bet the Airlines name starts with an E. They are not very service oriented
2 years

chubbytummyfan:
Since they forced you to move, I hope they reimbursed you for having paid extra.

doublefrosted:
They didn't. I haven't flown anywhre with that airline since.

I suspect the flight attendants couldn't do anything about it, but once you got to your destination, you could have given the people at the desk a piece of your mind. Not only did you not get what you paid for, whole experience resulted in shame and embarrassment that was not your fault. 😔
2 years

bigdj1977:
I really don’t like it when a waiter (mostly men do this in my experience) calls me “big guy” in a restaurant when I am about to order. Makes me feel really self conscious about my large order of food. Yes, I am most definitely big and I am about to stuff myself thoroughly but I really don’t like a stranger to draw attention to that.

Would you consider leaving then and there?
2 years

BigFox:
I opted extra legroom also. But I brought my own belt extender on with me. I'm over six foot tall and even before when I thought I wasn't near as big as I am now. the belt ws like two inches from latching.

doublefrosted:
Maybe I need to look into that for myself...

Also be aware not all airlines use the same buckle.
2 years

Not me, but the woman I've been happily feeding since we started dating.

These moments would have been mortifying for a "normal" woman who's not a feedee, AND me if I were a schlub embarrassed by how fat my lady was getting. In fact, they read like tabloid stories about a huge fat woman and the embarrassing moments that Inspired Her to Lose Weight. Except she's very comfortable with her weight gain, and I'm so proud:

1. We went to a picnic with a lot of her childhood friends, who are very slim and all have young daughters. While she was eating, they all gathered around her and started laughing and joking as they grabbed her fat rolls and jiggled them. She started laughing with them. She's very kind and understanding, and realized they're not actually being mean. They've probably simply NEVER met a woman as obese as her in their lives! They were just having fun, and so was she.

2. Getting on an airplane, she couldn't wrap her pudgy arms around her own huge gut to buckle her seatbelt. A classically glamorous, model-like flight attendant noticed. She lifted my wife's big belly up and parted her rolls of fat to tuck the seatbelt in and buckle her. Then she sweetly said to my wife, "There we go, all better now!" and patted her on her tummy. Her response later: "The service was SO NICE on that flight!"
2 years

MrCupeKe:
These stories are good, I haven’t started gaining but I might soon. As good as everyone’s stories are, are there any about anything other than running and sweating? It just doesn’t seem unique for feederism, anyone could be in that situation. Does anyone have any embarrassing stories about their belly poking out or bigger than your friends or someone asks if your pregnant?
Yeah, I did when my wife and I were having our second child. I also got my wife 's cravings during her pregnancy and gained a lot of weight with her . When my wife was in labor I was in the waiting room and all of a sudden a little boy asks out loud if I was having a baby too.
2 years

I'm rarely embarrassed but I've had several instances where restaurant employees asked when I was due...

I'd usually ask for the bill and silently leave..
2 years

This past Wednesday, I was at an amusement park with some of my friends. I was able to ride most of them, but I was too big for two of them. My belly was too big for the safety guard to fully click, so I had to get off and wait for my friends to get off the ride. It first happened at the beginning of the day, and wasn’t all that embarrassing (as I could at least chalk it up to just being that particular ride). However, once it happened twice, I was mortified. And my friends being there only made it worse.
1 year

Softy90:
I'm on vacation right now and was looking at an old castle. You had to climb some stone stairs to the top. The tourist guide told us to walk carefully as the stairs were very fragile. in front of me a very muscular man climbed up. He was probably a bodybuilder. The stairs held up great. So I climbed up motivated and suddenly there was a loud crack at level 2 and I fell down the stairs with a few broken pieces. fell on my fat butt. the button of my pants blew off and my fat belly laid forward and wobbled. That was very uncomfortable for me. I lay there like a beached fat whale and everyone was watching and whispering. the tourist guide helped me up as I was having difficulty doing it. When I got up, my fat wobbled even more. At least I tried to close my zipper again. But it was useless. without a button, it kept bursting open and exposing my fat. so I had to do the rest of the tour with hanging and jiggling belly fat.

OMG! No injuries right?
1 year
234   loading