Gaining

Feeders or encouragers out there... do you prefer thin, chubby, or fat to start with?

canafeed wrote:
I don't generally like incredibly big women

Definitely heavier maybe around 300 - 350lbs because I'm pretty fond of incredibly big women.

BlimpCityFeeder wrote:
I would go with #3, as the potential may truly show...
Someone heavier already has experiences from others and family as far as their weight is concerned as opposed to going into shock and or reconsidering.
Someone heavier, you can sense where their true feelings are in a short period of time as opposed to someone lighter who is open until hardships, expenses become a factor etc.

BlimpCityFeeder makes some excellent points. Many feedees think they like the idea of being fat but there are so many factors that can change their mind once they try to actualize it. Friends and family already know that a 300lb girl is fat and if she gets fatter then I feel that many are unsurprised. However a thin girl becoming chubby then fat for some reason attracts attention. Friends and parents that were comfortable with someone one way may become uncomfortable with them another. This can lead to parental intervenning and social pressure to lose the weight. This is another good reason for a heavier feedee for if they did start out thin and gained then they've already seen off the adversity and persevered, which is very attractive.
15 years

Feeders or encouragers out there... do you prefer thin, chubby, or fat to start with?

I'd prefer a girl to start out slim to slightly chubby. Its just so much fun to watch the belly growing as the weeks go by, its an amazing process
15 years

In my fantasies, I could go either way; it's a turn on to think about a skinny girl that wanted to get really fat, and watching her grow and gain. But I love the idea of an already large girl wanting to get much larger as well.

But I think the reality, I'd lean to an already big girl (probably chubby) that would want to gain her way to a supersized figure.
15 years

I'd like to think the girl is either skinny and I get the girl fat. I get off on that fact that I made her ***, belly and tits. I love it when girls don't realize they have put on a bunch of weight and wear tight clothes. I live in a northern city. A lot of people joke about the girls as "snow cows". The girls hide up in the dorms and eat. So by the time summer comes around and they get herd out of the rooms, there are love handles everywhere, thunderous thighs and bubble butts. I always like to go on facebook and notice they were 30lbs lighter in the fall. I kid you not when I say this happens all the time. It helps this college town is so small and the only thing to do it get drunk and head to taco bell. There are three girls that hang out at my friend's house down the street and all three are up 20lbs at least. Again, I'd rather start at the beginning and marvel at my glorious work as she spills and jiggles out of those tight pants.
15 years

Wolf_of_Memories wrote:
I like too begin with a skinny girl who doesnt mind gaining. And going from there, i also enjoy chubby girls. I don't really like skinny girls much. My reason? Don't ask me unless you really wanna know.

I'm very curious... feel free to PM if it's not suitable for public viewing. :-)
15 years

I'd rather start with a slim or average-sized woman. The change is much more dramatic.

As a rule I don't find slimmer women very sexy but as soon as they confess a desire to gain weight they're incredibly sexy. Funny how the mind works.
15 years

*thinks* Probably a girl that's slimmer, with a little bit of a belly and some curves. Shows the potential of things to come, I guess. *giggles*
15 years

Hmmm....a nice question ....:-)

I would prefer a gf who is thinner ( to Neko: with thin i mean: a girls with already nice curves but depending on her height and such i would say not more than 160lbs and not less than 110lbs about that :-))

Since i would like a gf who likes to make me gain , too, a kind of little competition would be nice : who is the one who can tease and seduce the partner more to get him/her gain some nice flab around belly hips and ass ;-).

hope it was understandable :-)
14 years

plenty wrote
I'm definitely not a feeder, but I may be a bit of an encourager. All my guys usually pack on some pounds unintentionally because they feel comfortable and happy. And I've never been one to tell a guy he shouldn't get dessert. LOL

Seeing someone go from a trim physique with almost no fat, to plumping up and developing a belly is really the most exciting to me.

Hmmm... such a bad luck your are living so far away ;-)
14 years

All other things remaining equal, I'd love to find a slim girl, with just enough evidence on her frame of the kind of shape she would develop if she were to gain weight, and then be a part of her new, indulgent lifestyle and watch her grow into a fat goddess.
14 years
123   loading