General

Hospitalized for being a blob

Thighrolls:
It’s getting harder as I get bigger, I was hospitalized for about 3 days & had many issues going on, but as many times as I’ve been hospitalized due to my size this one has probably been the worse, both good and bad news.. but I still want to continue to gain and reach my 1800 goal in 2/4th of the way there and wanna reach my goal before it’s to late. But eh! 🤍 keep pushing right? If anyone wants to chat my Kik is

Thighrolls

Preferably Americans, in America, can’t meet outsiders rn lol

Hoping you can continue to receive proper care across the board in your journey.
2 years

Hospitalized for being a blob

Thighrolls:
It’s getting harder as I get bigger, I was hospitalized for about 3 days & had many issues going on, but as many times as I’ve been hospitalized due to my size this one has probably been the worse, both good and bad news.. but I still want to continue to gain and reach my 1800 goal in 2/4th of the way there and wanna reach my goal before it’s to late. But eh! 🤍 keep pushing right? If anyone wants to chat my Kik is

Thighrolls

Preferably Americans, in America, can’t meet outsiders rn lol

I’m sorry to hear you’re having a bad time right now but hopefully things will get better. I have to say I love your determination to reach your goal I’m really surprised you haven’t found a feeder yet.
I would love to be a feeder for someone as beautiful as you but unfortunately I’m in another country and in a relationship already. But if you’re ever wanting someone to talk to him I would keep cheering you’re on from the sidelines let me know.
Remember you’re a beautiful and amazing person keep your chin up and I’m sure things will get better
2 years