General

We have to make feederism more popular

I really want to find my feedee, but barely anyone know about feederism, what can we do?
2 years

Society needs to accept we like fat on our bodies and that’s not anything to be ashamed about. We like to be heavy, immobile, force fed to our limit, everything that people don’t like, we like!
I hope you find the one for you, this is a great place to talk to people and find them.
2 years

Yes, this place is a very good way to find people who like all this thing too, but most of the feederism community it's in USA, here barely anyone knows about feederism, and most of the people who knows about it doesn't want to get any fatter. I'm sure that there is people out there that loves being fat or at least eat a lot. Its very sad and frustrating think that maybe you will never find someone to share it.
2 years

Yeah, fat or chubby is very looked down upon, and people will despise you for it. They are worried about health and shit, when really we might love our bodies growing to be bigger and to feel good with ourselves. You might not find someone with the same fetish, but you might find someone who respects you for what you like and will do anything that makes you feel good
2 years

you cannot evangelize a niche fetish lol
2 years

fat:

Nope, but you can expose people who may be suppressing it to the possibilities.
2 years

fat:

Lol that's a good way to put it. There may be more folks into it here in the US but that doesn't mean the general population accepts it.

As far as trying to get a lot of people interested, good luck. Human nature means most people will attack anything they see as abnormal, even if it was considered normal a few years earlier.

About the only way you would make this fetish widely popular is if there was an easy way to make money from it and you appealed to people's greed.
2 years

Gay couples and transgender are more popular now more than ever and it’s being more and more accepted everyday.
I feel like more people can accept that it’s a thing that exists instead of impulsively feeling the need to judge or fat shame use. You know someone asked if I need therapy because I was simply asking about a bloating method. People can respect what we like and what makes us feel good, but they don’t need to be apart of it. I believe it
2 years

You had more genuine authentic people when feedism/feederism was less popular years back. Meets and Greets at bbw clubs though you never really spoke about it up front. Didn't have conflicts between feedists and those not into it, solely trying to build their confidence as a bbw/bhm.

Now you have folks talking about they're feedees but don't gain weight and other nonsense. For those "weekend fetish/kink blimps" who average 2-3 lbs on a dating weekend, its more 'tolerant' but for others not so much.

I'd just be more selective, look for red flags and search for what you truly want than to settle when it comes to long run.
2 years

MrCupeKe:
Gay couples and transgender are more popular now more than ever and it’s being more and more accepted everyday.

I get what you're trying to say, but being gay or trans isn't a fetish. Being a gainer, feedee, feeder, etc is. There's nothing wrong with that (obviously, considering I'm one too), but it isn't comparable to a person's gender or sexual identity.
2 years
1234   loading