General

We have to make feederism more popular

I don’t know if this will be the case for you, but the more I’ve talked about my attraction to fat bodies, the more my friends have come out to me about sharing the fetish, or at least more open about being attracted to people who are fat. I was surprised to learn a lot of my friends prefer fat bodies but date skinny people because they think they have to. I think we’re more common than we realize because it’s so taboo to talk about fat at all, let alone admitting it’s hot.
2 years

A fetish is something people have, not something you can force on people or make them enjoy it like you do.

Popularity for fetishes shouldn't be a thing, People should never be into a fetish because its "trendy" It cheapens the people who are honestly into it, and still will be once the trend passes.

When feederism got popular, women just used it to make money and it became a job. In my opinion, it basically killed the fetish for the most part. Most people who joined in the past few years can't imagine not paying for it, or using this to get paid.

We need to make it less popular if anything. Men need to get a backbone and stop paying for women they'll never meet.

You need to come back out of your shells and put some work in. Refuse to simp. If more people start doing this. the honest feedees will make a come back.

Popularity is what got us here in the first place.
2 years

BBWcreator82:
A fetish is something people have, not something you can force on people or make them enjoy it like you do.

Popularity for fetishes shouldn't be a thing, People should never be into a fetish because its "trendy" It cheapens the people who are honestly into it, and still will be once the trend passes.

When feederism got popular, women just used it to make money and it became a job. In my opinion, it basically killed the fetish for the most part. Most people who joined in the past few years can't imagine not paying for it, or using this to get paid.

We need to make it less popular if anything. Men need to get a backbone and stop paying for women they'll never meet.

You need to come back out of your shells and put some work in. Refuse to simp. If more people start doing this. the honest feedees will make a come back.

Popularity is what got us here in the first place.

Super true
2 years

I don't know what it is with people these days they feel others have to like the same thing they do ie: fetishes, cars, clothes etc.
They get all in a tizzy and feel they have some "right" to force what they like onto others.
I'm kinda sick of some of this "trendy"stuff going on and why people just cant be individuals anymore.
Fist it was trendy to be gay,trendy to get tattoos,to claim to be trans, to pretend to be offended and on and on.
Fetishes are what they are and if you try to popularize them it loses its mystic and excitement.
Be individuals and don't do something just because someone else does it.

I know I probably offended somebody by saying what I said but I am free to have a differing opinion..
2 years

You know I love and respect everybody for who they are if they will just be the same way towards me or anyone else for that matter I am cool with that.
I don't care if girls want to make money selling pics thats their business and if guys want to pay for it that their business. I am not one to judge what they do with their pics or money.
I have had guys offer to pay me for pics and to buy me stuff but thats not something I get into.
Zach I have been called just about everything on this site over the 10 years or so I have been here.
2 years

Don't you people actually think that this fetish is a bit too decadent to be viewed as a legitimate one to the outside world?
And I don't mean liking fat people. That's different. That should be normalized.
I am literally replying to the title "making feederism more popular."
I am into good old practical feederism of course, Yeah, bring it on, but wanting to make feederism (or gluttony) popular or "mainstream" seems like such a decadent first-world problem, that only people who are a bit ignorant of the issue of the outside world would suggest it.
It is a fetish, but maybe we should keep it a bit between us? Like a sort of secret club?

I don't even think that viewing FF should be visible to unregistered users, but maybe it is just me. Fight club and everything. Some secrets are only cool when they are secret.
2 years

JoacoBusse:
I really want to find my feedee, but barely anyone know about feederism, what can we do?

If you really want to find your feedee then keep your circle small, go to bbw clubs/parties as re-opens slowly occur and keep an eye out for red flags.

Takes time to find someone open, willing and similar level as you.

Feederism doesn't need to be made more popular as there were more genuine people before when it was taboo. More people see $ signs and electing to have surgery (when they feel uncomfortable vs when it was a last alternative) than before.
2 years

Yeah I agree with people who don’t think it needs to be more popular. Liking fat people is not the same as this fetish. Feederism is already getting more popular to non feedists and it’s still a bad (and sometimes valid) reaction. All I hear is women sharing their stories about dating a feeder who was abusive. I rarely hear anything good said about feederism(doesn’t help that any media attention we get is negative). We need to work on calling out the bad eggs more (we do, I’ve seen it and said something too but we need to be better at it). I just want to work on getting more positive experiences and stories out there. I really hate being ashamed of being into feederism and being a feedee.
2 years

Doublesizeme:

I don't even think that viewing FF should be visible to unregistered users, but maybe it is just me. Fight club and everything. Some secrets are only cool when they are secret.

Strongly agree. I don’t like how FF changed things like outsiders are able to see the forum posts, profiles and pics etc without needing a profile. I really liked it being private. I know there is a setting you can use to hide yourself from that but it doesn’t feel like enough.
2 years

Perhaps feedism needs its own Caitlyn Jenner. An openly feedist famous person or couple. Ana Faris and Chris Pratt came close but not quite.
2 years
1234   loading