General

We have to make feederism more popular

Oh how I'd love to see the gatekeeping on Feabie if feederism was ever mainstream popular. Watching the Murphys and Sassys of the world go apeshit that their little cave gets exposed to the real world would be worth it. Everyone already crapped themselves when tiktokers figured out you can scam ppl in the Syndicate, imagine hundreds of thousands more just like that.
2 years

There is Alyiss Bonython who was a fashion model that came out as a foodie and has probably gained a few hundred pounds over the last 7 years or so.
Good call on the Catlin Jenner trans thing, not many trans people I know can stand her.
Feabie is a waste of space on the internet IMO.
I joined there the first few days it went online and within a month I was gone.
All the cliques and hateful people judging others made it feel like high school all over again.
2 years

AskDrFeeder:
Perhaps feedism needs its own Caitlyn Jenner. An openly feedist famous person or couple. Ana Faris and Chris Pratt came close but not quite.

eatingtherich:
Have you asked trans people what we think of Caitlyn Jenner cause ***.

Thank you!! I swear I about to say that cause I have plenty of trans friends who despise her. And with good reason
2 years

But on the real, Not everything needs to be mainstream. Everything from martial arts, bodybuilding, geek culture, BDSM, Hip Hop, prostitution, Etc. got ruined once it went mainstream. Like ole girl said, it’s disingenuous get into a hobby just cause it’s trending cause it’s an actual way of life to some people. Not something you just over flood and then when it’s no longer fun, you just leave without cleaning up the mess you made.
2 years

AskDrFeeder:
Perhaps feedism needs its own Caitlyn Jenner. An openly feedist famous person or couple. Ana Faris and Chris Pratt came close but not quite.

eatingtherich:
Have you asked trans people what we think of Caitlyn Jenner cause ***.

Arame:
Thank you!! I swear I about to say that cause I have plenty of trans friends who despise her. And with good reason

Like her or not, I think she made being trans a bit more mainstream.
2 years

Maybe a reality tv show?
2 years

Mariomario:
Maybe a reality tv show?

The participants in reality shows usually end up being made to look bad. Could be fun for us feedists to watch, but I don't think it would help the cause!

Best thing would be a TV show where there was a feedist subplot. Maybe one character gains over a series of episodes and then there's an episode where it comes out that she's a feedee. And there would be some drama about that but eventually everyone accepts it and moves on.

This was sort of done on the Drew Carey show but the feedee character couldn't handle it and left Drew because he was too accepting of her weight gain! Ultimately it was not quite the message we'd prefer.
2 years

Mariomario:
Maybe a reality tv show?

600 pound life, 1,000 pound sisters, honey boo boo and "my big fat fabulous life" set us back about 90 years in terms of size acceptance.

That's a big hell no
2 years

Mariomario:
Maybe a reality tv show?

Baba Yaga:
600 pound life, 1,000 pound sisters, honey boo boo and "my big fat fabulous life" set us back about 90 years in terms of size acceptance.

That's a big hell no

Lol
2 years

BHMZach:
The family guy episode where Louis gets Fat is probably the closest we’ve ever had to a mainstream gander at feederism… Peter is by all accounts a feeder in that episode.

Lois was looking pretty hot. They should have kept fat lips for a while
2 years
1234   loading