General

We have to make feederism more popular

JoacoBusse:
I really want to find my feedee, but barely anyone know about feederism, what can we do?

If more of us came out of the closet (I can't myself, and won't judge anyone if they don't) it might help. You could just go on a regular dating service, label yourself as a feeder and ask people out. They would doubtless ask about the feederism thing and you could explain it. If enough of us did that it would certainly educate the public.
2 years

There is no reason to "Make it more popular"

It's been tried before and it didn't do anyone any favors.

If you want to tell others what you're into, fine, do that. Don't force everyone into the spotlight, especially if we don't want to be there.
2 years

BBWcreator82:
There is no reason to "Make it more popular"

It's been tried before and it didn't do anyone any favors.

If you want to tell others what you're into, fine, do that. Don't force everyone into the spotlight, especially if we don't want to be there.

I'm of two minds on this one.

Certainly it's no one else's business if you practice feedism and if it were more mainstream it might be harder to keep it in the closet; but at the same time it might be easier to find a feedist partner.
2 years

AskDrFeeder:
Perhaps feedism needs its own Caitlyn Jenner. An openly feedist famous person or couple. Ana Faris and Chris Pratt came close but not quite.

eatingtherich:
Have you asked trans people what we think of Caitlyn Jenner cause ***.

Arame:
Thank you!! I swear I was about to say that cause I have plenty of trans friends who despise her. And with good reason

AskDrFeeder:
Like her or not, I think she made being trans a bit more mainstream.

Yes, but at the expense of appropriating and misrepresenting the trans community my guy. That’s our whole point
2 years
234   loading