General

Pros of getting fat?

Since I was 11 years old (2003) I have loved everything about being fat

The way my belly jiggles when I walk

The way my belly hangs over my lap, and I love how much fat I can grab and squeeze and these day's it's so much more than a handful smiley

I get so turned on when I can't button up my jeans and find out from the scales that I've gained weight xxx

It is just the best and most empowering feeling in the world.

Since I was 13 I hated being skinny and saw myself as week and patheitic and someone who couldn't protect themselves and the people they love.

Even too this day if I weigh any less than 16 stone I feel skinny and weak and sad and that I've failed as a person, so in addition to feeling incredible confident and sexy being fat I also have deep seeded reasons for wanting to be bigger all the time and as horrible as it was too see myself as weak and useless when I was skinny, I believe that maybe that's what got me too where I am now smiley
2 years

Pros of getting fat?

Some authentic pros i have noticed being bigger :

- I have more energy. Food = energy and since i am eating i have energy .

- i wont win races but my stamina is insane. Last forever walking or working

- I learned food, flavours, and tastes. when i didnt eat much i thought all meat was gross to a point i became vegetarian. i now can taste something and can identify what seasonings they used and how to recreate it.

- My sense of smell is stronger, probably because my fatbitch self loves food ROFL

- The fuller face makes one look younger. I noticed this on many of people personally.

- Most plus size people have smoother skin, no idea why, but i also noticed this in me and others

This is all i can think of at the moment ^_^
2 years

Pros of getting fat?

Spike:
Some authentic pros i have noticed being bigger :

- I have more energy. Food = energy and since i am eating i have energy .

- i wont win races but my stamina is insane. Last forever walking or working

- I learned food, flavours, and tastes. when i didnt eat much i thought all meat was gross to a point i became vegetarian. i now can taste something and can identify what seasonings they used and how to recreate it.

- My sense of smell is stronger, probably because my fatbitch self loves food ROFL

- The fuller face makes one look younger. I noticed this on many of people personally.

- Most plus size people have smoother skin, no idea why, but i also noticed this in me and others

This is all i can think of at the moment ^_^

True about having smoother skin :-) My wife’s belly is baby-smooth :-)
2 years

Pros of getting fat?

I feel much more calm and grounded. The extra weight feels so comforting either when I lay down, or if it's just the extra weight on my feet. It's slowed me down in a very good way, and I feel the benefits of almost a short high intensity workout just by walking up a few flights of stairs. I Iike the extra boyancy when I swim. And I'd like to think it makes me more adorable in the eyes of those I would most like to attract. It also makes me practically invisible to most everone else which is a pretty neat trick too.
2 years
12   loading