General

Opinions on fit people?

Do you have any opinions on fit people? Your someone who obsesses about gaining a big fat belly and wants to be fed and rubbed and to be so heavy and immobile, so what are your opinions about someone who’s got sculpted abs and works out daily with no fat hang whatsoever. Would you want someone like that to feed you, or are you that person that’s fit that wants a fat guy/girl to feed?
2 years

Opinions on fit people?

MrCupeKe:
Do you have any opinions on fit people? Your someone who obsesses about gaining a big fat belly and wants to be fed and rubbed and to be so heavy and immobile, so what are your opinions about someone who’s got sculpted abs and works out daily with no fat hang whatsoever. Would you want someone like that to feed you, or are you that person that’s fit that wants a fat guy/girl to feed?

i used to be a fit person, worked out at a gym regularly for many years. i have always been attracted to fat partners, though not exclusively.

when i started getting fat i was with a larger partner. now i am fatter and with a smaller partner - in every case pretty much it has been wonderful, because of the partner i was with.

my advice is don't get too hung up on "types" of people, concentrate on making real, human connections. being fat or fit is a part of that, but it's a small part.
2 years

Opinions on fit people?

I was affiliated with the military for twenty five years (reservist), so I can appreciate the effort to stay buff. When I retired seven years ago, I wanted to start gaining and I have, about twenty five pounds so far. As far as a feeder/partner goes, I would prefer an overweight/obese partner to share the experience with. My spouse is obese, so there you go.
2 years

Opinions on fit people?

As someone who is fit/in shape, I'm not attracted to other fit people. Contrast is better to me.
2 years

Opinions on fit people?

I have dated fit guys and big guys and I like both.
Contrast I do like I will admit but I also like to be with a guy bigger and quite a bit taller than me. There again is the contrast thing.
2 years

Opinions on fit people?

Jinkies:
I’m into leaner, fit men. As a fat woman, that contrast is hot to me. Plus there’s something gratifying about having someone who looks like that be into a BBW since society scoffs at that kind of thing.
a girl after my own heart
2 years

Opinions on fit people?

I'm mostly indifferent. If my partner likes body contrast, good on her.
2 years

Opinions on fit people?

As someone who would be classified as "fit" who tends to gravitate toward those who are quite the opposite, I do enjoy the contrast between different body types. For me, exercise is as much for my mental health as my physical well being. If I go more than a few days without working out, I can't function well. When everything shut down due to covid, I was miserable having my usual exercise routine disrupted. Of course I also enjoy how exercise makes my body look and feel. I do appreciate and admire fit bodies on other people as well. But I find fatter, softer bodies more appealing overall.
2 years

Opinions on fit people?

[quote]Jinkies:
I’m into leaner, fit men. As a fat woman, that contrast is hot to me. Plus there’s something gratifying about having someone who looks like that be into a BBW since society scoffs at that kind of thing.[/quote

Yesss me too! Love it 😍
2 years

Opinions on fit people?

I lean more towards larger women, but a fit and lean woman can be extremely attractive as well. Certainly contrast can be pretty fun.🤪
2 years
12   loading