Fat experiences

I’m so confused and need guidance

workingOnIt:
I think that the stress you're feeling is extremely understandable in your situation. It seems like you have pretty high standards for yourself (something I know all to well) which makes it really difficult to deal with the already difficult task of accepting sexual preferences that "deviate from the norm".

As hard as it is it might be to swallow, I am very confident in saying you can actively try and "force yourself away from this fetish" with all your might, but it's not going anywhere. I spent years trying to ignore my feelings and trying to convince myself that I could "get away from this." It doesn't work like that though, and in the end, that's really because it's a part of you. With that being said, I really really can relate to the stress your feeling in these circumstances.

I promise you though, if you find a way to manage the stress for the time being and give yourself the space to be open with yourself, that you likely won't always be this overwhelmed. You're already posting on this website which means at some level you're already working towards a level of self-acceptance. As you keep working through this process you'll get more comfortable with what you like and will be able to set aside unrealistic expectations more and more and see it in an unbiased light.

Having this fetish doesn't mean "you are doomed to be lazy." Having this fetish doesn't mean "you can't find a girlfriend who loves you for who you are." Having this fetish doesn't mean "you can't excel in your studies." It doesn't mean any of those things, or any of the other million things your anxiety is telling you it means. It's just an attraction like any other, another part of a perfectly normal and healthy sexuality.

Sending you positive vibes to get through this stressful time! Relax! Have a snack haha

Just quoting because this was an excellent post. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
2 years

I’m so confused and need guidance

MrCupeKe:
Now I know this is a feederism forum where we talk about gaining and stuffing, but this feels related enough and I hope to be welcomed with useful feedback and not be told to take my thoughts elsewhere.

I’m confused right now. I’ve had my belly fetish my whole life and have hid it for most of it, and been roughly ashamed because of how my family/girlfriend has responded to it. I understand their POV though. I feel lost and it’s affecting my real lifestyle. I want to give in because I feel like I’ve been given a fetish to love and be attracted to, but it comes with a heap of problems that I’m not sure I can deal with right now. I want to focus and do my damndest in college, I want a high work ethic, I want to make the best damn decisions I possibly can, but actively forcing myself away from my fetish stresses me the fuck out, but when I give in I’m constantly anxious and stressed and... if I try to gain or bloat myself, I feel horrible later on, like eating junk food and feeling heavy doesn’t have a good outcome later on. Not only that, but I kinda feel like it adds to my laziness or my procrastination. It doesn’t make me motivated to work towards my goals I have in life. I see people who workout actively and look great and healthy... but that’s where I question myself. Is what I’m doing really worth it?

I’m so fucking stuck right now, and I don’t know why I’m writing about this on a fetish website. I guess I’m hoping to find some advice on how I can set myself back on my path or look for validation. Thank you if you’ve read this far, sorry it’s so long.

I was in this position back in 2012 where I had a girlfriend who found my belly fetish odd and didn't like it but to be honest she was fucked in the head anyway and really didn't deserve my love or my efforts.

If I was you I'd strongly consider breaking up with your current girlfriend and find someone else who will share your belly fetish, because if you stay with someone who doesn't you'll never be happy.

When I was in college my family knew I was into bigger girl's and men and said "as long as you end up happy nothing else matters"

As for weight gain well college got in the way of me gaining weight and being the big sexy hunk of mussel and fat that I longed to be.

For the first year of college my chef's course meant that I was always on my feet and I had to walk to college and back up a steep hill so weight gain was impossible in fact I went down to 13 stone by September 2012 which I fucking hated because everything in my life was stopping me doing just that.

By April 2013 things improved a great deal on the weight gain side of things as I was in another relationship with a girl who didn't mind rubbing my belly and feeding me cake, plus I looked up on what Sumo wrestlers eat and with the education came the big gain.

By August 2013 I was back to 16 stone and so happy about it and since then things have gotten in the way of weight gain like they always do in life but I'm currently almost 18 stone which is my biggest ever!

Being bisexual I'm with a man now and we both love to eat and he enjoys playing with my fat Ass and belly and calls me a hippo during sex it's just great I tell you.

Fear not my young one you'll find happiness soon xx
2 years
12   loading