Extreme obesity

Your ultimate fantasy?>

I'm a dom/domme through and through and my ultimate fantasy is a feedee/sub that's so fat they are completely dependent on me. I don't even need ropes and handcuffs because they can't even move thieir fingers in their own because they've become so fat there is nothing but eating and service
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

Mine is kind of modest by gainer standards. It’s relative to my height 5’6”. My fantasy is >300 lbs, maybe 330-340; my belly at least 60”; pants 48-50 waist.
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

Helakin:
I'm a dom/domme through and through and my ultimate fantasy is a feedee/sub that's so fat they are completely dependent on me. I don't even need ropes and handcuffs because they can't even move thieir fingers in their own because they've become so fat there is nothing but eating and service

Honestly you've described one of my biggest fantasies, just with me on the feedee side of it.
As a guy I hope to find someone who'll do that. ♥
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

Being tied to the bed and forcefed until my feeder decides its enough is up there for me. Keep that up for years and the ropes won't be required to keep me in bed.
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

My unrealistic fantasy is being forced to do nothing while being funneled as much cream between meals as I can handle. Being woke up at night to feed more. Ultimately getting to the point where I don't recognize myself anymore and have huge moobs that rest on top of my belly, with my belly hanging halfway down my thighs when I'm sitting. I'd love to be able to use my gut and moobs as a tray for food that I'm eating.
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

My ultimate Fantasy is growing my ass and thighs till i'm not able to move anymore.

My realistic goal is growing them so big that i can squash my feeder while i'm eating.
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

My ultimate fantasy is to have a feeder fatten me up with her breast milk primarily along with extra food too.
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

When my feeder and I decide to get serious, I want to go all in, stuffing my face at every physical opportunity. Once I reach 700 pounds, we'll arrange to get a bariatric bed and lift so I can go full immobile. From there, my life will just consist of napping between increasingly larger meals. At some point, I'll need to go on oxygen. A few months later, we will hired in-home care nurses to attend to my constantly declining health. I'll be so out of shape that the simple act of adjusting my fold will will have a 50/50 chance of making me faint. By then, I'll have to be on a fluid-only diet administered by my feeder. Assuming I live long enough, I hope I'll be able to reach 1,400 pounds. I know that once I cross the 1,000lb threshold, I'll be gunning for world record weights.
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

My ultimate never attainable but gets my engines revving fantasy is to have an immobile feebee so sex and food crazed that they demand to be pleasured while they continue gaining. I like to imagine myself between there legs desperately trying to eat them out/suck their dick, while physically battling the crushing rolls of their thighs, the heaviness of a belly that covers my head and continues down my back, the seeming impossibility of even getting to their sex because their fupa is so bloated, and of course the difficulty breathing while I'm under there trying to service my fat and ever growing god/dess.

More attainable? Give me a fat lover that still likes going out - even if they need a mobility scooter to get around - for some public displays of eating and feeding.
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

flipthecoin:
My ultimate never attainable but gets my engines revving fantasy is to have an immobile feebee so sex and food crazed that they demand to be pleasured while they continue gaining. I like to imagine myself between there legs desperately trying to eat them out/suck their dick, while physically battling the crushing rolls of their thighs, the heaviness of a belly that covers my head and continues down my back, the seeming impossibility of even getting to their sex because their fupa is so bloated, and of course the difficulty breathing while I'm under there trying to service my fat and ever growing god/dess.

More attainable? Give me a fat lover that still likes going out - even if they need a mobility scooter to get around - for some public displays of eating and feeding.
I'd love that really interested
2 years
12345   loading