Extreme obesity

Your ultimate fantasy?>

flipthecoin:
My ultimate never attainable but gets my engines revving fantasy is to have an immobile feebee so sex and food crazed that they demand to be pleasured while they continue gaining. I like to imagine myself between there legs desperately trying to eat them out/suck their dick, while physically battling the crushing rolls of their thighs, the heaviness of a belly that covers my head and continues down my back, the seeming impossibility of even getting to their sex because their fupa is so bloated, and of course the difficulty breathing while I'm under there trying to service my fat and ever growing god/dess.

More attainable? Give me a fat lover that still likes going out - even if they need a mobility scooter to get around - for some public displays of eating and feeding.
I'd love that really interested
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

flipthecoin:
My ultimate never attainable but gets my engines revving fantasy is to have an immobile feebee so sex and food crazed that they demand to be pleasured while they continue gaining. I like to imagine myself between there legs desperately trying to eat them out/suck their dick, while physically battling the crushing rolls of their thighs, the heaviness of a belly that covers my head and continues down my back, the seeming impossibility of even getting to their sex because their fupa is so bloated, and of course the difficulty breathing while I'm under there trying to service my fat and ever growing god/dess.

More attainable? Give me a fat lover that still likes going out - even if they need a mobility scooter to get around - for some public displays of eating and feeding.

My dream where r u not in my life
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

My favorite fantasy is to fatten a man up until he's immobile, and then keep going. I want him to break the world record, and then I'll shoot for doubling it. I want to be able to feel up all his massive, heavy, stuffed rolls; I want to stretch out his stomach until he's nearly insatiable, and can't stop eating even if he wants to. When his arms get tired of lifting themselves up to his mouth I'll feed him. When his jaw gets tired of chewing I'll tube feed him. I just want him to be an endlessly growing mountain of sexy lard... I dream of making him so unbelievably obese that he doesn't even look human anymore. It would be so expensive to feed him and I'd have to hire people to help care for him, but it would be so worth it.
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

5HT1A:
My favorite fantasy is to fatten a man up until he's immobile, and then keep going. I want him to break the world record, and then I'll shoot for doubling it. I want to be able to feel up all his massive, heavy, stuffed rolls; I want to stretch out his stomach until he's nearly insatiable, and can't stop eating even if he wants to. When his arms get tired of lifting themselves up to his mouth I'll feed him. When his jaw gets tired of chewing I'll tube feed him. I just want him to be an endlessly growing mountain of sexy lard... I dream of making him so unbelievably obese that he doesn't even look human anymore. It would be so expensive to feed him and I'd have to hire people to help care for him, but it would be so worth it.

WOW
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

5HT1A:

fato2:
WOW

LOL sorry, I got kind of carried away... 😅
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

flipthecoin:

To be honest this isn't really unattainable. It's definitely not impossible, and a lot of these descriptions are specifically what I'm ultimately working towards myself so I can say for absolute certain that it's not just a fantasy for some!
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

My ultimate fantasy would be to weight about 1500 lbs and sit with other extremely fat friends in a McDonalds, all day then go to a Chinese, eating as much as possible free of charge. Then home, somewhere full of pizzas and snack food, and have a carer to look after me.
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

I am already this man, the only thing missing is you. I'm waiting, let's do this smiley
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

My fantasy would be breeding a younger sub feedee and seeing how much weight she can gain while being pregnant. Id continue the process after making her my hucow keeping her in a contented state of gluttonous bliss and constant need to be full.
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

flipthecoin:

My God I would so much love both of your fantasies above. Reading your description turned me on beyond belief. Would love to cruise different restaurants with you. You could order, feed and fatten me to your hearts content. It would be such a pleasure.
2 years
12345   loading