Extreme obesity

Your ultimate fantasy?>

My ultimate fantasy would be my BBW wife becoming a female fat admirer. She then would love her body and fattened me to over three hundred pounds. We both would be fat and happy.
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

DroozyC:
The ultimate dream is that I gain until my fupa completely buries my penis. I’d be helpless, breathless, irresolvably horny, and therefore eating more and more for glimpses of satisfaction; whilst the ability to satisfy it ever retreats, until finally I’m too unfit even to clumsily shake my fupa to orgasm. 🤤

I've said it before and I'll say it again: buried penis's are the hottest thing on planet feedism.
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

Getting a lapdance Kurt Russell Deathproof style from Florence Pugh.....

*sings badly* in a honky tonk, down in mexicooooo
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

hm my dream fantasy I think it’s being force fed no sympathy just shoving the food down my throat while I groan from being so full.
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

DroozyC:
The ultimate dream is that I gain until my fupa completely buries my penis. I’d be helpless, breathless, irresolvably horny, and therefore eating more and more for glimpses of satisfaction; whilst the ability to satisfy it ever retreats, until finally I’m too unfit even to clumsily shake my fupa to orgasm. 🤤

Louiefat:
I've said it before and I'll say it again: buried penis's are the hottest thing on planet feedism.

I agree with this, it's specifically my goal too - I didn't realise at first until one day I noticed how much of my length I'd lost to fat (a LOT), then it suddenly became a fascination, and then my mission!
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

One of my fantasies is to have a real feeder come over and help teach my wife the right way to feed me and both stuff me beyond my wildest dreams
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

My ultimate fantasy is to find a severely dominant feeder who wants an ltr to marriage. A man who stuffs me all day from morning to bedtime. He keeps me barely waddling around. I am so fat that I can only go sideways through doors. I can barely waddle around, the purest of fat jiggles and wobbles with every waddled step I take.
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

My ultimate fantasy is to find a severely dominant feeder who wants an ltr to marriage. A man who stuffs me all day from morning to bedtime. He keeps me barely waddling around. I am so fat that I can only go sideways through doors. I can barely waddle around, the purest of fat jiggles and wobbles with every waddled step I take. He stuffs me a little bit more everyday.
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

That sounds so fucking hot!!!
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

My ultimate fantasy probably isn't very exciting to others but it is to marry or LTR with a happy fat lady who loves being fat and we can just have fun together, eating and drinking what we like and not caring about how fat we get.
2 years
12345   loading