Extreme obesity

Your ultimate fantasy?>

flipthecoin:
My ultimate never attainable but gets my engines revving fantasy is to have an immobile feebee so sex and food crazed that they demand to be pleasured while they continue gaining. I like to imagine myself between there legs desperately trying to eat them out/suck their dick, while physically battling the crushing rolls of their thighs, the heaviness of a belly that covers my head and continues down my back, the seeming impossibility of even getting to their sex because their fupa is so bloated, and of course the difficulty breathing while I'm under there trying to service my fat and ever growing god/dess.

More attainable? Give me a fat lover that still likes going out - even if they need a mobility scooter to get around - for some public displays of eating and feeding.
that's me would love that
1 year

Your ultimate fantasy?>

I'm not sure just how much fatter I want to be, but I know that I want those heavy hammy arms. Having to really work at moving them and having shirt sleeves hug them tight sounds super hot.
1 year

Your ultimate fantasy?>

I'm not sure just how much fatter I want to be, but I know that I want those heavy hammy arms. Having to really work at moving them and having shirt sleeves hug them tight sounds super hot.
1 year

Your ultimate fantasy?>

My fantasy is to be fed via a nasal gastric feeding tube day and night. 1000calories every hour going straight into my belly via a NG pump. No consideration for taste. Just the most nutritious and highest calorie dense shakes.

Doing this until and beyond of me becoming immobile with fat. I’d be in a well equipped facility devoted into me gaining. Hoists that transfer me from my bariatric bed into a hydro pool. The water infused with anti bacterial and beneficial nutrients. The water pool will allow me to be cleaned and to unburden my body for several hours each day. Then back on the hoist where I am lifted once again back onto my bariatric bed. Air dryed and moisturiser applied.

None of this is either unrealistic or a stretch of the imagination. It just needs resources. I have the partner to do it now just working on building up the businesses needed to support it. Wish us luck.
1 year

Your ultimate fantasy?>

Iwanttobeafatman:
My fantasy is to be fed via a nasal gastric feeding tube day and night. 1000calories every hour going straight into my belly via a NG pump. No consideration for taste. Just the most nutritious and highest calorie dense shakes.

Doing this until and beyond of me becoming immobile with fat. I’d be in a well equipped facility devoted into me gaining. Hoists that transfer me from my bariatric bed into a hydro pool. The water infused with anti bacterial and beneficial nutrients. The water pool will allow me to be cleaned and to unburden my body for several hours each day. Then back on the hoist where I am lifted once again back onto my bariatric bed. Air dryed and moisturiser applied.

None of this is either unrealistic or a stretch of the imagination. It just needs resources. I have the partner to do it now just working on building up the businesses needed to support it. Wish us luck.

That sounds amazing! Good luck!
1 year

Your ultimate fantasy?>

Iwanttobeafatman:

Quite the fantasy, admirable;
1 year

Your ultimate fantasy?>

That sounds amazing!!! wish you all the luck big boy smiley)))))))
1 year

Your ultimate fantasy?>

this fansty is hot making me jiggly and horny smiley
1 year

Your ultimate fantasy?>

Ultimate fantasy, for me? I get an apartment with a feeder and she always brings the food to my bed, and one day she's gone and I order some food but when it gets there I discover that I can't even haul my fat ass out of the bed, much less even think about fitting through the door to my room and waddling all the way to the front porch.
1 year

Your ultimate fantasy?>

My fantasies keep getting more extreme as my huge obese princess keeps gaining weight. She's already fatter than I ever thought she could get, but happy, confident, and content to even contemplate getting immobile.

So my fantasy is to make her so heavy she can just barely move...and then put her on a documentary-style show about super-obese people so people can gawk at her. "THIS WOMAN IS SO MORBIDLY OBESE SHE CAN'T DO ANYTHING FOR HERSELF ANYMORE...AND SHE SAYS SHE'S HAPPY!" Camera crews following her around as she waddles naked around the house, blurring out her giant nipples and ass as I shower her, copious footage of her stuffing her fat face and dropping bits of food into her ample cleavage. She's not embarrassed at all because she knows what a fatty she is, and that she has all my love and support as she lives the superfat life.

Some people would be utterly disgusted. What kind of man would do that to a woman he loves, turning her into a gigantic helpless pile of lard?
Some people would be...inspired. What a lovely happy lady, leading a fairytale life of eating all her favorite food and being showered with love and admiration!
1 year
23456   loading