Extreme obesity

Your ultimate fantasy?>

I Love Cake:
Get fat with a girl together.
Just going to restaurants all the time.
Constantly eating ourselves out of our clothes, sizing up, squeezing into ever tighter restaurant booths, and walking slower, waddling together. Getting too fat to fuck so we just mutually masturbate. Keeping on eating.

Staying mobile, but just barely. Live out our days as two foodie blimps, stuffing our chubby faces. Growing so rotund we can barely wrap each other’s arms around us.

🥰🥰🥰

This is mine as well. Could not have said it better myself. Being in a mutually gaining relationship like you describe would be so hot and such a turn-on. I got incredibly turned on just reading your description above.
1 year

Your ultimate fantasy?>

My unrealistic fantasy is my gut being so round that I can actually be physically rolled around like Violet in Willy Wonka.

Another fantasy of mine is for all my friends and family to start to be influenced by my eating habits so they gain also and we can be one BIG fat family. (Had to add since there are some weirdos here, this isn’t a sexual thing, I just think It’d be nice to all enjoy eating so much together)
1 year

Your ultimate fantasy?>

My fantasy would be to live in a country where every adult is fat and fatness would be regarded as beautiful and something to strive for by everyone. My wife and I would be a lot fatter. We would both be about 250 lbs. Or maybe more. But we‘d still need to be mobile because we‘d have to go for a walk and see all the other fat people.
Everyone would have a backpack with some yummy, fattening liquid food in it and they‘d have a tube on it that allows them to sip all day, in the bus, at work, everywhere. Women would all have beautiful curves without regrets.
I’d carry a backpack with a tank of melted icecream inside.
1 year

Your ultimate fantasy?>

My ultimate fantasy is mainly to break the world record for heaviest person ever, but beyond that my unrealistic ultimate fantasy would be to get all the way up to an entire ton in weight
1 year

Your ultimate fantasy?>

Probably a mutual stuffing with my partner and one of our friends. The 3 of us getting stuff to capacity, gaining weight together, and etc.
1 year

Your ultimate fantasy?>

Two are really regular ones.
First is to have a feeding vacation, feedee is just stuffing all day for 4 weeks no clothes in the sun perfect weather and just fill her up. Getting home 10 Kilos heavier 🤯

Second being fattened by a strikt female feeder Mistress, being fored to eat for sexual pleasures, punished when not eating up to her expectations. compleatly blowing up to be an massiv 200-300 Kilo fat blob 😂
1 year

Your ultimate fantasy?>

Beeng a 400+ kilo Feedee, remain a month in the room + bathroom with a tiny naked slave girl, that ordered by my mistress feed me 30 kilo more.

Slave that got a quest feed me, and own me while she do her work.

Also she regularly drugged to increase her sexual activity and hates fat partner.
8 months

Your ultimate fantasy?>

SSBBW4U:
My ultimate fantasy is to find a severely dominant feeder who wants an ltr to marriage. A man who stuffs me all day from morning to bedtime. He keeps me barely waddling around. I am so fat that I can only go sideways through doors. I can barely waddle around, the purest of fat jiggles and wobbles with every waddled step I take. He stuffs me a little bit more everyday.

that sounds amazing
5 months

Your ultimate fantasy?>

Daddysfeeder15:
One of my fantasies is getting so fat that I get stuck in a revolving door, wedged in with my rolls and hanging belly against the glass. This happens at work and everyone from the office sees as im being rescued by the fire crew.

The following week the boss pulls me to one side and tells me to lose weight. He puts me on a weight management programme through work.

However each week I turn up fatter and fatter. My boss pulls me into the office, but this time he tells me to pull up my top and he jiggles my huge belly and calls me a big fat pig. He opens a cupboard and in there is a cake and cupcakes. He shoves whole cupcakes in my mouth until they’re gone. He then tells me to get on all fours and makes me eat the cake.

This happens week in week iut until I’m too fat to even get through the double office doors. He then does home visits and makes me a blob.

This also works as a fantasy of me being the feeder

That's soooo fantastic. I also mine ! I would really love to be that fat !
5 months

Your ultimate fantasy?>

Since the question is about pure fantasy, I envision being placed on a very comfortable sofa, and being fed without taking a break at all-- 18 hours a day, for a week. I would be stuffed with dozens of pizzas, burgers, macaroni and cheese, pasta, pie, and donuts around the clock, and I wouldn't be allowed to stop. Between dishes, I would funnel 2 L of shake, possibly getting in 10 L a day. During this time, I wouldn't be allowed to cover my belly. My shirts would be pulled up over it so it would be bare and completely unrestrained. By the end of the week, my belly button would pop out, and I would be 50 lb heavier. My gut would be so tight, I would whimper when my partner touched it because of all the pressure inside. When I finally emerged and saw people again, they would gasp at the bloated orb I had become in such a short period of time.
5 months
34567   loading