Extreme obesity

Your ultimate fantasy?>

Tbh my biggest fantasy is to actually become the fattest person ever. All I want to do is stuff myself 24/7
5 months

Your ultimate fantasy?>

I just love the idea of enabling my feedee to the point of immobility or borderline immobility, but on top of that she becomes increasingly spoiled, demanding, and lazy as time goes on. Like yes, please quit your job so you can spend all day sitting on the sofa watching TV, masturbating, and begging me for your third fast food delivery of the day. Who cares if almost my entire salary ends up being spent on your gut, as long as it keeps sagging close and closer to the floor. 🥵
5 months

Your ultimate fantasy?>

ending up crushed under the big hairy dadbod of a huge gaybears or gaycub, and hearing his stomach gurgling in my face which is completely buried in his fat while he makes huge beastly burps because he has just finished eating tons of food.🤤
5 months

Your ultimate fantasy?>

Melchior:
I just love the idea of enabling my feedee to the point of immobility or borderline immobility, but on top of that she becomes increasingly spoiled, demanding, and lazy as time goes on. Like yes, please quit your job so you can spend all day sitting on the sofa watching TV, masturbating, and begging me for your third fast food delivery of the day. Who cares if almost my entire salary ends up being spent on your gut, as long as it keeps sagging close and closer to the floor. 🥵
I wish you weren't all the way over in the UK because this sounds like heaven🤤
5 months

Your ultimate fantasy?>

To find a girl who enjoys a little weight gain here and there, and can enjoy a good functional relationship with me outside of the fetish... and an intense liquid calorie regiment with rapid weight gain, but that's that fantasy of the feed! Yeehaw!
5 months

Your ultimate fantasy?>

My ultimate fantasy... being with someone who starts out by spoiling me here and there, nice dinners out, a few sweet treats. Over time they start increasing the portions, stretching my bloated tummy. I'm eager to please and slowly become used to more and more food. As rhe weight inevitably piles on, I ask to go on a diet. You say you'll support me but you've swapped out slimfast with mass gainer. I become so frustrated that I'm not losing weight I end up binging, trying to hide it from you. You walk in on me stuffed, rolls of fat spilling out of gym clothes, and deeply ashamed. You'll tell me it's okay and that I'm clearly meant to bee Daddy's little pig. From that point on you become more dominant and controlling, forcing me to eat way past the point of fullness. When I protest you tell me I did this to myself and its my fault for being so greedy. I'm ruining clothes at an alarming rate and my poor skin can't keep up, stretch marks littered over my body. One day you tell me it's time to diet and you make me do a work our with you, something you find easy, but after just 30 seconds I'm panting, dripping in sweat, and begging you to stop. You eventually stop and stuff me silly for the rest of the day. Because I failed so spectacularly at that, you tell me it's best I don't walk anymore so that I don't tired myself out. I am completely yours, and I love being Daddy's not so little girl. You buy a hoist for me so that you can show off your work by taking me out to dinner, without me spending any calories. You take me to an all you can eat buffet, forcing plate after plate on me until you can see the seams on my dress rip. You buy me diapers so I don't have to waste calories going to the bathroom and tube feed me overnight so I don't starve. You take such good care of me and I'm so lucky to be your little pet. Sometimes you reward me in naughty ways too. Months go by, all I care about these days is eating and cuddles with daddy. These days just lifting my fat arms to feed myself makes me too breathless. I am completely helpless, pinned down by my own fat.
5 months

Your ultimate fantasy?>

Feederfeedee95:
My ultimate fantasy... being with someone who starts out by spoiling me here and there, nice dinners out, a few sweet treats. Over time they start increasing the portions, stretching my bloated tummy. I'm eager to please and slowly become used to more and more food. As rhe weight inevitably piles on, I ask to go on a diet. You say you'll support me but you've swapped out slimfast with mass gainer. I become so frustrated that I'm not losing weight I end up binging, trying to hide it from you. You walk in on me stuffed, rolls of fat spilling out of gym clothes, and deeply ashamed. You'll tell me it's okay and that I'm clearly meant to bee Daddy's little pig. From that point on you become more dominant and controlling, forcing me to eat way past the point of fullness. When I protest you tell me I did this to myself and its my fault for being so greedy. I'm ruining clothes at an alarming rate and my poor skin can't keep up, stretch marks littered over my body. One day you tell me it's time to diet and you make me do a work our with you, something you find easy, but after just 30 seconds I'm panting, dripping in sweat, and begging you to stop. You eventually stop and stuff me silly for the rest of the day. Because I failed so spectacularly at that, you tell me it's best I don't walk anymore so that I don't tired myself out. I am completely yours, and I love being Daddy's not so little girl. You buy a hoist for me so that you can show off your work by taking me out to dinner, without me spending any calories. You take me to an all you can eat buffet, forcing plate after plate on me until you can see the seams on my dress rip. You buy me diapers so I don't have to waste calories going to the bathroom and tube feed me overnight so I don't starve. You take such good care of me and I'm so lucky to be your little pet. Sometimes you reward me in naughty ways too. Months go by, all I care about these days is eating and cuddles with daddy. These days just lifting my fat arms to feed myself makes me too breathless. I am completely helpless, pinned down by my own fat.

Wow… that’s hot!!
5 months

Your ultimate fantasy?>

I think my ultimate fantasy would be to find a girlfriend that would secretly make me fat at start, become more open about it as time would go on and when I would be really big she would be full on dominant female feeder.

She would secretly give me appetite stimulants to make me hungry, give me sedatives to make me lazy and something to slow my metabolism down. Like mix those with food, drink and so on.

Also when I would have eaten really well and my belly would be big & heavy she would reward me with sex so that I would associate being full with being horny + getting off.

She would encourage me to be lazy, like just laying down and do nothing physical exercise.
5 months

Your ultimate fantasy?>

FaireShade:
I wish you weren't all the way over in the UK because this sounds like heaven🤤

I'm cursed once again by the Atlantic Ocean. 😅
5 months

Your ultimate fantasy?>

My ultimate fantasy is to be immobile. I just want to be dependent on someone else and spend all day just eating and getting even bigger! Hopefully one day it isn’t just a fantasy
5 months
34567   loading