Extreme obesity

Your ultimate fantasy?>

Answer the door for a delivery of food in my gym shorts and bare bellied and chested, then invite the delivery driver in for a bite and see their shock and amazement when they find out my $75 order is for none other than myself. Challenge them to out eat me and offer a cash reward if they can beat me!
2 months

Your ultimate fantasy?>

Living in some kind of fantasy world made completely of food. Eating as much as I wanted. Lovely female company to share it with.
2 months

Your ultimate fantasy?>

An exoskeleton for walking when you weigh over 1000 pounds. A lot of fat people would get out of bed with something like that.
2 months

Your ultimate fantasy?>

Romy:
An exoskeleton for walking when you weigh over 1000 pounds. A lot of fat people would get out of bed with something like that.

Amazing, we should draw that up in CAD.
2 months

Your ultimate fantasy?>

Romy:

I imagine something like what the Marvel Comics villain "Mojo" uses.
2 months

Your ultimate fantasy?>

A huge gaybear who decided to crush me under his big hairy belly while gorging on food and burping in my face like a pig. And I have the chance to hear his stomach gurgling while I'm under him.
2 months
34567   loading