Gaining

Need to gain quicker

hey! id love some help to gain more quicker. anyone able to give me some tips. struggling to get huge x
2 years

Need to gain quicker

jamesbond007:
hey! id love some help to gain more quicker. anyone able to give me some tips. struggling to get huge x

Drink a quart of heavy or double cream a day on top of your normal diet. Start of slow and maybe drink little bits thru the day. Add it to coffee or tea or other foods and drinks that ask for milk and such. A quart of the cream has enough calories for 1 pound of fat. 3500 calories for about $7 US. So, drink that on top of your normal 2000-2500 calories the body needs and you can potentially gain a pound a day. Now, going that fast can be rough on your digestion. It might be anyway. But, I have been doing this and it has worked wonders.

I have been underweight almost my whole life. It's very hard for me to gain. But doing this I have gained about 50lbs in the past few months! You will also get used to it and be able to chug it eventually. It should also not bother your digestion anymore after a while. Which then the gains can really start. Hopefilly it can work the same for you. Add in some other good foods, add butter to lots of stuff too and you should be able to gain. Best of luck!
2 years