Lifestyle tips

What happens next?

You slovened yourself. packing on food until can't, or until your feeder stops.
The weight kept raising and the body became wider and larger.
Congrats you are now obese. What's next?

I'm curious to those who have achieved their goals or at least a point where they are satisfied. What are you doing? Surely not all are all about immobility and keep stuffing every day, although maybe that's an habit you can't get rid of.

Between feeder and feedee, what happens next in your feedism lives?
3 years

What happens next?

thiccbell:
You slovened yourself. packing on food until can't, or until your feeder stops.
The weight kept raising and the body became wider and larger.
Congrats you are now obese. What's next?

I'm curious to those who have achieved their goals or at least a point where they are satisfied. What are you doing? Surely not all are all about immobility and keep stuffing every day, although maybe that's an habit you can't get rid of.

Between feeder and feedee, what happens next in your feedism lives?

My goal is to catch up to my wife. Which I have a long way to go. Me not even 200lbs yet and her 300lbs. But, once I get there I think I will be fine to just enjoy and live like that for a while. At least that's the plan. To at least get a few years of living life fat. If I lose naturally after that, then ok. If I don't then ok too. Maybe we will both like it and want to gain a little more together. I can't imagine us going any farther than 350 as we both enjoy certain activities and things. But who knows? I know at least I will have fulfilled my life long dream of experiencing what it's like to be fat. smiley
3 years

What happens next?

I’m just about 5’6”. My goal was 250-260+. I got to 245 but unintentionally lost about 30 lbs from increased activity. I’d like to gain back about 15-20 lbs, to about 230-235 to make my 40s and 42s slightly snug, and to fill out my shirts to show off my belly. At that point I’ll probably maintain.
3 years