Gaining

Funnel feeding

I wanna try funnel feeding, but i don't know what I need to buy and where. Can somebody who has experience in that help me here?
2 years

Funnel feeding

You need to make a weight gain shake, you can look for it on the internet, and then buy this www.amazon.com/Master-Series-Extreme-Funnel-Gag/dp/B01M01SO2A, and here you have a fresh start of funnel feeding.
2 years

Funnel feeding

MottiF:
You need to make a weight gain shake, you can look for it on the internet, and then buy this www.amazon.com/Master-Series-Extreme-Funnel-Gag/dp/B01M01SO2A, and here you have a fresh start of funnel feeding.

Gosh, thanks!) But what about tubes that I can move right in my stomach?
2 years

Funnel feeding

MottiF:

Harry-Misty:

Uh... Aren't those the ones you can bloat with? Never seen a feeding tube that goes straight to ur stomach but I've seen tubes to bloat with.
2 years

Funnel feeding

Harry-Misty:
Gosh, thanks!) But what about tubes that I can move right in my stomach?[/quote]

I had an endoscopy and you don't want tube shoved down your throat right to a stomach. Feeding this way could be very dangerous cause you keep gagging, you might even choke on vomits.
2 years

Funnel feeding

MottiF:

Harry-Misty:

Curiousicey:
Uh... Aren't those the ones you can bloat with? Never seen a feeding tube that goes straight to ur stomach but I've seen tubes to bloat with.

I see, thanks guys, for your advices, I'll try it☺️
2 years