Gaining

Coconut oil

Hey guys I am curious what's your opinion about gaining with coconut oil, because I considering trying it smiley
2 years

Coconut oil

Lqqqqqlq:
Hey guys I am curious what's your opinion about gaining with coconut oil, because I considering trying it smiley

I tried coconut oil back in the day. I switched to heavy cream. While it has the calories and everything. It can still be tough to digest. I thought to try it as I am a bit lactose intolerant. Only to find out that heavy cream has barely any lactose at all. I also am not a fan of the flavor of coconut. If you can use it in cooking or take smaller amounts throughout the day that should make it easier to digest. Best of luck!
2 years

Coconut oil

Personally I like it spread on toast (especially on challah - I can eat a million slices 🤤) and in cooking. Never tried it beyond that 🤷🏻 How were you planning on using it?
2 years

Coconut oil

I used to make bulletproof coffee with it, that was the only way I used it as food aside from very occasionally cooking or baking with it.

I made my bulletproof coffee with just 1 tbsp each of the oil and butter (not salted!) but was divine. If you want a drinkable fat bomb, bulletproof is the way to go lol.
2 years

Coconut oil

I second the bulletproof coffee. I started that with virgin coconut oil and ghee for health reasons before I planned to gain. I had way more energy in the mornings which lasted longer than the usual cuppa does, but the problem was (for me back then), I gained weight. Stuck with it anyway.

So when planning to gain, it's a win-win. Now that I am trying to gain, I use butter instead of ghee, preferably grass-fed unsalted. I also add a good dose of heavy cream.
2 years

Coconut oil

sweettoothsweetheart:
Personally I like it spread on toast (especially on challah - I can eat a million slices 🤤) and in cooking. Never tried it beyond that 🤷🏻 How were you planning on using it?

I thought just to eat it straight from the jar but now I think I may try heavy cream smiley
2 years

Coconut oil

sweettoothsweetheart:

Lqqqqqlq:
I thought just to eat it straight from the jar but now I think I may try heavy cream smiley

I tried eating it straight from the jar. It tastes alright bit the texture is just 🤢 Definitely better melted into a coffee or something so you don't feel the grease chunks going down your throat. Unless you're into that lmao
2 years

Coconut oil

sweettoothsweetheart:

Lqqqqqlq:

newbiegains:
I tried eating it straight from the jar. It tastes alright bit the texture is just 🤢 Definitely better melted into a coffee or something so you don't feel the grease chunks going down your throat. Unless you're into that lmao

I see. Thanks for the info smiley
2 years