Stuffing

Period stuffing, anyone else?

I'm always absolutely ravenous on my period, I've never taken advantage of it before to really over stuff myself. Today seems as good a day for an experiment as any other.

Anyone else stuff on their period, is it better or worse or not too different ?
3 years

When I get "the period hangries" as I call them, I can be a bottomless pit and absolutely inhale everything in sight. No matter what I've been doing, I usually need a few extra hundred calories on those days.

The not-fun part about it though is that those ravenous moments seem to hit out of nowhere and it's not fun kink-wise. I mean I think it'd be great fun for a feeder to watch me eat (and I'd like it too!) but when I get to that point I'm usually feeling weak and shaky so it's more survival than anything, and if I get too full it just annoys me lol.

However for those who like seeing a feedee cram a lot of food in their mouth quickly, would definitely be a boon for them haha.
3 years

I'm trying it but I'm finding it really hard to stay full for very long, like my body seems to be digesting everything I put in to soo quick
3 years

It's because our metabolism increases due to the uterus trying to murder us from the inside lol
3 years

I don't stuff or anything close to it, but I absolutely get more hangry than usual, so I'm beyond happy that this is a seemingly universal thing haha
3 years

I haven’t really noticed that I’m hungrier, but I get a lot of cravings and want to eat everything (for taste, not hunger).
3 years

I definitely get some very intense cravings when I’m on my period. It’s currently day 2 of mine, and I’ve been all about the chocolate and ice cream.
2 years

For a couple of days before my period, I always crave a combination of sweet and salty...like Reese's peanut butter cups, chocolate covered pretzels, or trail mix. But once I start my period, I don't have much of an appetite, and I usually have an upset stomach.

My roommate's appetite, on the other hand, goes into overdrive before and during her period. She can polish off entire pizzas and half gallons of ice cream with ease. Before her period, she's mostly about sugar and carbs, and during her period, she craves meat.
2 years

@petitefeeder I'm like your roommate. I binge before and during my period. I have little to no appetite the following week.
2 years

My wife has a big increase in her appetite for not only meals but chocolate and ice cream even more than usual. I can always tell that she is pms’ing because her Breasts are over flowing / double bubbling out her bras. She definitely gains 3-5 lbs. in these few days if not more….and it is very clear to me❤️
2 years
12   loading